Introductions: READ THIS

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Introductions: READ THIS

Post by Bing on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:33 pm

@Preswitchrs wrote:Hello, my name is Devin.
    I work with Murky, I met him walking out of work. I over heard him talking about runescape so I had to listen in. I play on and off because solo playing can get repetitive and boring. I’m looking for that to change with a clan and everyone seems friendly. Used to play, now I’m coming back just waiting on mobile! I’m a noob, I play pc smite and Xbox smite and other games on console.

Welcome to the clan Devin!

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here!
Bing
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotikbunni on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:51 am

hey all my name is kaos, ive been a member of the runescape comunity now for 16 years and counting.
i have had alot of experience in pvp and pvm from slayer to bossing in the past, i however am currently learning about osrs as i have come from rs3. hope to help where possible and learn what i can from everyone here.
Kaotikbunni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotikbunni on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:52 am

hey all my name is kaos, ive been a member of the runescape comunity now for 16 years and counting.
i have had alot of experience in pvp and pvm from slayer to bossing in the past, i however am currently learning about osrs as i have come from rs3. hope to help where possible and learn what i can from everyone here.
Kaotikbunni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aedail44 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey everyone, my OSRS name is Aedail44. I recently just started playing again, so i am feeling a little rusty. I am looking to join a nice, helpful group of people that can help me learn the Meta and the ins and outs of the game again. When i first started playing i was mainly just grinding skills. I am 99 combat with around 1120 total level. I hope you can help me fall in love with the game again.

life outside of unescape/video games? Im not sure what this means....?
jokes, Im studying to be a dietician, so I'm my fourth year of uni. I enjoy long walks on the beach, flowers, and fortnite.
Aedail44

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptic chaos on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:26 am

Hello My name is Freddy or CrypticChaos and I enjoy playing runescape.

I have been playing since 2007 or when I was 9 years old. I enjoy pvp and pvm'ing and clan events.

I have completed one solo raid with only 6 deaths and 2k points total. I have also completed 2 castle war games and I enjoy eating taco bell and McDonald's.

I hope to meet new friends and those who add or reply will be appreciated. Smile

Thank you!!
cryptic chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Welcome to the clan all of you!

We are most happy to have you here Very Happy
Bing
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDefence on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey there, My RSN is MrDefence and I've been playing OSRS before it was "OSRS" and on and off for years and almost comped RS3 then again went off for quite some time and I've been back for about 10 days now but to OSRS, slaying my way to 99:)

-Life Outside of Runescape...
Umm.. I own a Pizzeria and another Snack/Sandwiches place. I am an EMS at the Red Cross and currently the team leader for the Disaster Management Unit (CPP Project) for the Red Cross as well..

Yeah I have lots of stuff but I come on RS to chill and currently on a week off from everything so I'll be pretty active this week and about few hours a day after that.

Looking for some quality game-play with you guys:)
MrDefence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum