Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by ImParanoid Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Hello, my rsn is ImParanoid, been in the clan for a few seconds now. Seem like a good group, goals are not much, with a job, school etc., just looking to get gear for me to enjoy most parts of the game. Thanks
ImParanoid
ImParanoid

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Fires Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Hello everyone. My RSN is "I Make Fire". Fun Fact: Back in RS2, I had the name "l Make Fire" for a long time because the original "I" was taken. Tried and tried until finally got "I" username. Namescape. Smile

Back in RS2, before EOC and before Bonfires, I got 18M FM xp, then stopped due to bonfires and felt it was a betrayal to my logs. On OSRS, I contemplate getting 99 FM due to Wintertodt.

Current Goals: Getting quest cape. I'm going to get it at level 85 combat (currently 80 combat, need a few skills and mainly 69 slayer) for cape.

Life outside RS: I work online for a Swedish gaming company. I'm from USA but currently living in Poland.

I've been playing RS since 2006. Quit for a long time and no going back in hard. (: Feel free to add me in-game friends!
Fires
Fires

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Heya!! Welcome Fires!

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty Hello!

Post by Kittehmarie Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:37 pm

KittehMarie here,

I'm Ariel from Kentucky, USA. I'm a 31 year old accountant who enjoys playing runescape in my spare time.  I originally started on rs3, but have been leaning towards os for a few weeks now.  The community is so friendly!

My current rs goals are to level slayer, prayer, and magic.

Thanks for all the help and advice I've received from the OSRS Advice community so far, and can't wait to spend more time getting to know you all!

- <3 <3 <3 =^-^= KittehMarie
Kittehmarie
Kittehmarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Welcome Kitteh! Nice to have you, cya around Smile

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm

welcome everyone, hope you enjoy the clan and achieve your goals, pm is always open
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty JohnnyZygote's Intro

Post by JohnnyZygote Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello all,

My name is Johnpaul/JohnnyZygote and I've been playing Runescape since 2004.
My major goal for this account is a trimmed Quest Cape / Music Cape, and to try out all the end-game content I hadn't been able to do in the years prior. I also look forward to getting to know this community better.
Anonymous
JohnnyZygote

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi johnny, welcome Smile

You posted from a guest account, make sure you register and login Smile cya ingame and happy scaping!

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty Introduction

Post by iEatss Lemons Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:04 am

Yoyoyo clan mates,

I'm pretty sure most of you know me already. I just had to make a new offsite account because I'm stupid and forgot to stay active on here during the school year. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and hopefully I won't be stupid again (yeah, HOPEFULLY).

Peace out!

--Yurr boii, iEats Lemons
iEatss Lemons
iEatss Lemons

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty Itroduction

Post by taintedone13 Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:31 pm

So here's my long drawn out intro..

I have been playing RS off and on since the beginning and I must say RS3 sucks, so I will stick to OSRS and it will probably always be that way, my current goal is to get 40str/def/att before going member as well as all quest's finished which wouldn't be too hard, but I have to wait to do some thanks to Eternyze, my Fiance she is playing as well, and wants to do quests together, so I wait for those, but I can still power level, I am about 10 levels shy of each I work quiet a bit, so once Mobile OSRS releases I will be a bit more active, just maybe not too active in CC..

anyways anyone ever need anything, I will help where I can in game. look up Taintedone13 Smile have a wonderful day and great time skilling/killing/anything you do
taintedone13
taintedone13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:08 am

Welcome Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty My introduction

Post by sniperchris5 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 pm

I have been enjoying my time in the CC for over about a month now. I figured it was about time I introduce myself. Hello all I am SKT Penta, I have a current goal of getting 99 farming and then agility. I just started playing rs again after quitting at the introduction of EOC like many did. When I am not in game, I am a full time student studying Network and System Administration. I do not remember who turned me onto this cc but it was when I was slaying in the catacombs. Shoutout to that guy! Smile
sniperchris5
sniperchris5

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 am

Welcome SKT penta! Smile Glad you decided to post an introduction, I've seen you in the cc, gl with your farming and agility goal. Feel free to pm me if needed, they're always open Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 6 Empty Introduction

Post by You r a qt Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:17 pm

What's up guys, Im TheNumbeTw0, been talking in the clan for few weeks, and since I love the clan, I intend to stay in the chat for a while Smile About be, Im a french canadian, been playing osrs for about 9 months iirc and my favorite skill is slayer. I sometimes ask a lot of question, but it's just because I want to be sure that what I do is good, and as efficient as possible.

Well, I think that's all there is to say, I hope to see you guys in the CC soon Smile
You r a qt

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL Ice Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Hey what's up!

I'm 23 years old and I'm from Belgium. Currently working as a salesperson for a mobile network/internet provider so I deal with a ton of (annoying) people on a daily basis. I play RS to unwind and relax so a lot of the appeal comes from the ability to play it AFK-ish. I also play a ton of other games but RS is currently my most played one.
Besides gaming, I also love playing the guitar, or practicing some martial arts.

My RSN is 'SPL Ice', SPL being a short abbreviation for a running joke between me and some of my friends and Ice being my general gaming tag, but I always get adressed as splice.
My favourite things in runescape is PvM in general, and cluescrolls. I have a pure account to try out some PvP with, but I'm terrible (and also a newb) at it.

Shoutout to 'Blamethecape' for unintentionally bringing me into this CC, although he probably won't know/realise it or even recognise me.
I was randomly passing by edge when I saw him doing a legit monster drop party AGS' and everything.

Another shoutout to 'Autocrat' for taking me to corp and teaching me how to kill it, which was surprisingly easy.
SPL Ice
SPL Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Thenumbetw0 wrote:What's up guys, Im TheNumbeTw0, been talking in the clan for few weeks, and since I love the clan, I intend to stay in the chat for a while Smile About be, Im a french canadian, been playing osrs for about 9 months iirc and my favorite skill is slayer. I sometimes ask a lot of question, but it's just because I want to be sure that what I do is good, and as efficient as possible.

Well, I think that's all there is to say, I hope to see you guys in the CC soon Smile

Welcome! cya ingame Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 pm

SPL Ice wrote:Hey what's up!

I'm 23 years old and I'm from Belgium. Currently working as a salesperson for a mobile network/internet provider so I deal with a ton of (annoying) people on a daily basis. I play RS to unwind and relax so a lot of the appeal comes from the ability to play it AFK-ish. I also play a ton of other games but RS is currently my most played one.
Besides gaming, I also love playing the guitar, or practicing some martial arts.

My RSN is 'SPL Ice', SPL being a short abbreviation for a running joke between me and some of my friends and Ice being my general gaming tag, but I always get adressed as splice.
My favourite things in runescape is PvM in general, and cluescrolls. I have a pure account to try out some PvP with, but I'm terrible (and also a newb) at it.

Shoutout to 'Blamethecape' for unintentionally bringing me into this CC, although he probably won't know/realise it or even recognise me.
I was randomly passing by edge when I saw him doing a legit monster drop party AGS' and everything.

Another shoutout to 'Autocrat' for taking me to corp and teaching me how to kill it, which was surprisingly easy.

Welcome, nice to have you Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Goofy_Robot Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Very Happy Hi guys
Going for that smiley <3

My name's 7urtle on Runescape. I have been playing Runescape since 2008ish..
Been in the clan for a long time, but always played on diffrent accounts.. Sticking to one account for now to see how high level PvM is.
Goofy_Robot

Back to top Go down

Post by PS2 Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:19 am

-Runescape name and achievements
Ps2 - max iron tank ranger

-Current Goals
Balancing

-Life Outside of Runescape (who has this?!)
Irl

-Shout outs to OSRS_Advice and members
hi yah
PS2
PS2

Back to top Go down

Post by bvtman Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:24 pm

-Runescape name and achievements: Bvtman & membership lol
-Current Goals: Max
-Life Outside of Runescape (who has this?!): gym
-Shout outs to OSRS_Advice and members: s/o to everyone
bvtman
bvtman

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next