Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Bear Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 am

Geez, I've missed all the clannies posting in here somehow. Crying or Very sad

Welcome to all, glad to see every single one of you joining up and becoming part of our clan/family Smile

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by C2D Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:22 am

Hey all,
So I'm Chris, LU5 in game.
I work full time away from home a lot as a HGV/Truck driver, when I'm home I'm with my family so struggle to find regular gaming time but thats why I came here.
I've played RS since 2004~ on and off, got really bored of RS3 so finally took the plunge to start fresh with OSRS, loving it all and just enjoying having some in-game conversation at the moment. That is all I'm really looking for, dont plan to PK or do much events as its not easy for me, but happy to help with things while im on if needed Smile
C2D
C2D

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:33 am

Heya Chris!

I was the one pming ya, so here's an official welcome! Wink

No worries on constant activity, just come in and chat when you can. Our members also host impromptu events so if you happen to be online at the same time someone says "who wants to do some pc/bandos/barb assault/etc", feel free to join in and leave at your leisure. Smile

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 pm

welcome to our family

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 Empty Hello, my name is Umu.

Post by Umu Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:31 am

I've been playing Runescape since, Feb. 28th 2001. Finding a relaxed and responsive group of players to interact with on a daily basis is easy. What's not so simple, is finding a relaxing and constructive clan to grow with. I don't have much to offer, but I would be delighted to join OSRS Advice and be part of the team.
Umu
Umu

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:33 am

Umu wrote:I've been playing Runescape since, Feb. 28th 2001. Finding a relaxed and responsive group of players to interact with on a daily basis is easy. What's not so simple, is finding a relaxing and constructive clan to grow with. I don't have much to offer, but I would be delighted to join OSRS Advice and be part of the team.

Welcome Smile
Autocrat
Autocrat

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:05 am

Welcome everyone Smile

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 Empty Yo

Post by GrandCohones Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:35 am

hey guys,

Always postponed making an intro for dumb reasons but here we go.
I'm a 20-year old informatics student. I played runescape 2 when I was a kid but always stayed f2p. I decided to come back to it 4 months ago. I set 2 big goals for myself. Earning enough gp for my first bond and earning the trimmed mining cape. I'm on my third month of membership just from my mining profit. When I'm writing this post I'm 200k away from 98 mining and I intend to hit 99 at the same time as extorti0n. As for future goals, I have a few on my mind (collecting gracefull, getting my rc up to a decent level, 99 smithing and 99 fishing and maybe a quest cape). I'm always down for a chat so feel free to hit me up in game
GrandCohones
GrandCohones

Back to top Go down

Post by Goats Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Those are some amazing goals. I'm jealous - I can't get myself to work on those very long. Welcome to the offsite! I've already seen you around in chat Smile
Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by noelemahc Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:43 pm

welcome to the offsite! also i give it to you for being that dedicated to mining.

Back to top Go down

Post by predrag Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 am

predrag, Been here since 2005.
Mostly been a solo player for 12 years and I'm looking to join up with a clan for some activities, maybe host some events or organize some bossing.
My goal is to have some fun and just level, new goals always come and go. Right now I'm working of herby, yesterday was questing and last week was slayer.
Just looking for a clan to learn new things and start some group activities.
predrag
predrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:46 pm

predrag wrote:
predrag, Been here since 2005.
Mostly been a solo player for 12 years and I'm looking to join up with a clan for some activities, maybe host some events or organize some bossing.
My goal is to have some fun and just level, new goals always come and go. Right now I'm working of herby, yesterday was questing and last week was slayer.
Just looking for a clan to learn new things and start some group activities.

Heya Predrag, looks like you've found the right place! Good luck with your goals that both come and go! Wink

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoon Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Hey all! I've been playing RS since around '06, and I've always been in clans. In my opinion, it makes the game way more fun. I've been lurking in the CC for the past couple days, and it seems that everyone is really nice!

I stopped playing RS3 last year out of boredom. Around April I started playing OSRS and am having tons of fun. My main goal is getting a Quest Cape, but I like skilling too much to rush it. Right now I'm getting close to base 60s, and I'm looking forward to finishing RC and Slayer before cranking out the 30ish quest points I need to get the cape. After that I'll probably aim for base 80s and some hard diaries.

Anyways, look forward to meeting everyone!
Aoon
Aoon

Back to top Go down

Post by GTS Lord Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:09 am

I have been in this CC since the Day Hailey was jumping from world to world gathering members for her new clan she was creating to help others! yes, you can say I'm some type of veteran. Razz

So this mean I have not yet introduced myself on the offsite at all, due to the fact this offsite came later down the track. Smile

SO HERE GOES!

Hi All!
My Name is Scott, my RSN is GTS Lord, I also have a ninja account ( be careful. ;P )

My current goals in rs is to have 80+ in all skills... well my long term goal anyway... hehehe

I am a father of 2 beautiful children, my oldest (son) is 2 year 6 months... ( Not my DNA, but he had a donor who left after a week of little Seth being born. :'( ) my other (daughter) is 7 months old.. ( Getting 3 teeth through at the moment, so very loud! )
I currently run a small business in my town and have a second job working in a major warehouse for Big W (Australian).
in my spare time I am either rebuilding cars, working on my current cars or mowing my lawn. ;P The rest of my time goes to my Children and RS. Smile

I would like to give a huge shout-out to Hailey, the past few years of being part of this CC has made RS worth returning to. you have created something truly amazing and we all thank you for it.

and of course a shout-out to all the members who make this CC what it is today, I consider each and every one of you as my RS Family.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Take care!

Regards,
Scott

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi scott Smile Great to see a small intro from you too! Very Happy

Ty for being here! Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Auriana Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Welcome Aeoxon! My story is pretty much just like yours. After I left Rs3 I never looked back. Have fun!

GTS - I'm not sure you are qualified to be in this clan due to negligence in not posting an intro in what is it...10 yrs? which is against Reg. 17569-R7 Sec. 9 of the clan book of rules. I think this matter should be taken up by the Star Chamber of Grand Pooh Bahs at once.
Auriana
Auriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Auriana wrote:GTS - I'm not sure you are qualified to be in this clan due to negligence in not posting an intro in what is it...10 yrs? which is against Reg. 17569-R7 Sec. 9 of the clan book of rules. I think this matter should be taken up by the Star Chamber of Grand Pooh Bahs at once.

I agree! sharpen the pitchforks guys.

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 IIyCd

BA

Back to top Go down

Post by GTS Lord Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 am

I'm ready, bring it on! Razz

first in my target sights will be the biggest Grand Pooh Bah.. Greybird. be warned sir.

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 5 Empty Hi all

Post by Wiktacion Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 am

Been in cc for around a week and loving it. I have received so much help and guidance with everything I need and I hope in the future I can reciprocate the generosity.
Wiktacion
Wiktacion

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:56 am

Welcome Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next