Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Autocast Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey guys I’m Anti Crashed. I’m relatively new here. I am a 1 Defence pure and you can cash me outside the Grand Exchange alching how bout dat? Trying to get that crispy 99 magic for far casting noobs. My life outside Runescape. Well i’m from England where all we talk about is the weather and have that dark humour. Trying to get 99 strength IRL.
Autocast
Autocast

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Iwan Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:58 pm

just saw you at bugs 99 party, welcome to the clan
Iwan
Iwan

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonekta Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Hey everyone! My IGN is Sonekta. I've been really interested in osrs lately and renewed my membership. I have been on and off for a while, but my interest has peaked again recently. I have been interested in finding more friends in game to do things like bossing and raids with, solo bosses get boring! I am 1900 total and 108 cmb. I generally train everything and try to keep up in every skill. Outside of runescape, I am majoring in Electrical Engineering at college. I try to be active when I can and would love to be part of a clan! I am pretty much a noob when it comes to GWD and raids, but I do every dks task at kings with elite diary Wink
Sonekta
Sonekta

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 am

Welcome to the clan buddy. Smile

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 IIyCd

BA

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLine840 Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:17 pm

--Kugler_840
-Recent achieved 99 cooking
-Current Goals
--Quest Cape
--99 Thieving
--85 & then 90 all combat stats w/ 80 mininum in the rest of my stats
-Life Outside of Runescape
--Spend lots of time w/ family and cooking
BlueLine840
BlueLine840

Back to top Go down

Post by R0BIN Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Figured it's about time to join the forum. Smile Been hanging out in the CC for nearly 3 months now. Been playing RS off and on from 2003 until EOC, where I took a break from the game until I heard OSRS came out, so i resumed playing in summer 2014 and have taken a few breaks here and there since then.

My RS name is R0BIIN, and I play an Ultimate Ironman acc as my main nowadays. Currently 70 CB, with 1253 total lvl and 104 QP. My current goal is to do a bit of questing to unlock Zulrah and get my D scimitar. I also want to get a full rogue outfit and get 99 thieving at some point, then start grinding out cb lvls and slayer with the intent of working towards some higher tier gear.

Outside of RS I'm a 5th year SR at a university in my home state working towards graduating this May with an Undergrad Sociology Degree, as well as a Criminal Justice minor. Some of my biggest hobbies (other than RS) are: NCAA D1 College Wrestling (Specifically Iowa Hawkeyes), Rock Climbing, and researching true crime cases/other related topics. Along with reading books + watching Netflix.

Shout out to OSRS Advice for having a fantastic CC, by far the most friendly/mature i've been in on RS. Also shout out to Mike (0ne Up) for introducing me to this CC where I hung out as a lurker for a while about a year ago, as well as OSRS Bubbles for the inspiration to start over on a new main acc.
"Man, I kind of wish I'd made this account a UIM when I started.." - Me
"It's never too late to start a UIM. Razz" - OSRS Bubbles
Sometimes small statements can give someone the nudge they need/want. Cool
R0BIN
R0BIN

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Welcome guys!
KingNightfury

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:16 am

welcome robin, i tought you already had a smiley? anyway gl with the ultimate. See you in seers Razz
Iwan
Iwan

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 Empty hi

Post by i cannot pk Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:58 pm

hey, ive been in the cc for a while now and had an account on the forums too.
decided to join the cc because i like the smiley (and the clan as well :p)

rsn: i cannot pk
goals: to have fun and to get 2k total lv
life outside rs: nope
job: operator
i cannot pk
i cannot pk

Back to top Go down

Post by ICY DEAD PPL Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi guys, I go by ICY DEAD PPL in the cc. I want that smiley Very Happy

Ive been hanging around for 2-3 months now and I got to say, the cc is super friendly and helpful which is really refreshing to see. Thanks for answering all my questions these past few months!

Goals in rs right now: Fire cape (after 75 ranged) - barrows gloves

Super long term goal: Hellpuppy pet

Life outside rs: I am owner of an embroidery business catering to athletic teams and small businesses, but we do a little bit of everything. 24 y/o.

ICY DEAD PPL
ICY DEAD PPL

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobio Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Hey kids let me tell you the story about how i met your mother but first were gonna have to go back a few years.

So in game im Gedd, like many ive quit and restarted RS more times than i can count, biggest achievement would be that i comped on rs3 but that was also my downfall as game became redundant after that, shortly after i came to OSRS and never looked back and aim to max on here, glad to have found your cc and hope to gain that illustrious smiley  Very Happy
Noobio
Noobio

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobio Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:29 am

Name change from Gedd to 90s Kidd Smile
Noobio
Noobio

Back to top Go down

Post by 1711049 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:06 am

Hey there,
I'm ManagementRS, I have recently re-started playing Runescape since I've been hacked for 6 months ago. So I don't have friends playing this game currently. I saw this clan on the Runescape official forum and it would be greatly appreciated if I was accepted into this mature and well known clan. I'm currently a P2p and currently working for rebuilding thru woodcutting.Outside of RS, i'm a college student.Thanks for your time reading this.

Appreciate it from ManagementRS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2018 9:54 am

Hey guys My name Maddy and i am 21 years old. I quit rs for 8 months and just came back to runescape.

My Life has been hard since i am a single mother and have a young baby boy and did not have much of the time to play. I love swimming and enjoy my hockey.

My goal is to get a max cape in Osrs and im getting close.

If you would like to know me more feel free to talk to me because im always down for a chat Smile

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mm1 Thu May 03, 2018 10:37 am

Welcome Maddy, you're doing pretty good considering. I have 3 boys so know the feeling...
mm1

Back to top Go down

Post by Giga Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:19 am

Greetings fellow clan members!
My name is Tony. IGN is currently "11 B is noob" lol! Will return to my long-time name as Gigapop soon enough. I have only been playing OSRS for close to 2 years but my RS3 account is only 6 months from its 15 year cape (not that it really matters, extremely doubtful I will ever play the account again) I am currently one RC level away from 60 base account on OSRS and on the day of the release of Raids 2 a couple of my friends and I completed Chambers Of Xeric for the first time. We may be a little behind the ball but it was exciting to finally do it none the less. I have a 4 year old daughter and have been with her mother for the past 6 years. I am 25 years old and a floor associate at an international manufacturing company called Denso. I love the mature and helpful community our clan brings to OSRS, it is a great change of pace considering how the other 90% of the games community behaves.
Look forward to seeing more of you in-game, lets run some Chambers! bounce
Giga
Giga

Back to top Go down

Post by GTS Lord Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:25 am

Welcome Tony!

I hope you continue to enjoy the cc as much as the rest of us! best of luck with your endeavours!

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 7 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Preswitchrs Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:31 am

Hello, my name is Devin.
I work with Murky, I met him walking out of work. I over heard him talking about runescape so I had to listen in. I play on and off because solo playing can get repetitive and boring. I’m looking for that to change with a clan and everyone seems friendly. Used to play, now I’m coming back just waiting on mobile! I’m a noob, I play pc smite and Xbox smite and other games on console.
Preswitchrs
Preswitchrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Preswitchrs Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:33 am

Ps. Thanks for having me Smile
Preswitchrs
Preswitchrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Murky OSRS Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 am

good to have you join the team Devin. Smile
Murky OSRS
Murky OSRS

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next