Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Jonrrg Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Hey! My ingame is Jonrrg. I've been playing RS on and off since runescape classic. I took a break and spent a couple years coding private servers when rs turned into rs2.
I'm self employed and do construction to afford all these damn bonds.
I dont have alot of free time so I try to enjoy it when I can, ive squatted in your cc for a couple weeks now and really enjoy the attitude. And really appreciate how helpful everyone is!
My goal is to just get to a high enough cmb to boss
Jonrrg
Jonrrg

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Bear Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Welcome, Jonrrg! Glad to see you've officially signed up now Wink

You already know about our lotto and have already posted for your smiley so feel free to hang out and take a look at all the other content we've got posted around here (or even post some stuff yourself!)

Otherwise, good luck on your combat training and future bossing Very Happy

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 Empty Henlo clan

Post by ruszala Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:38 pm

I've been in the cc for months as Ruszala, and just found out i could officially join. Whats up!
ruszala
ruszala

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey Ruszala, glad to see you've made your way over here to the offsite mate, see you around the cc some more

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Citrusse Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi there from the Netherlands, it's Citrusse!

Well... It's Daniël actually, a 23 year-old office worker and hobby musician.
I found Runescape Mobile after being away for about 12 years. Never was a member as a Kid, now I finally am (suck it mom, just kidding ily<3).

I never really played RS a lot since I didn't really get it, but im hooked now after 3 days of playing!

Got my membership and working on easy achievement diaries to start with (heard they lead you into some nice base levels).

Outside of RS I'm a very outgoing hardworking guy who sets his friends and family above else, and I'm looking forward to find new friends and family here!

Any questions about me my work or music, hit me up!

Love,

Citrusse/Daniël
PS: Call me Dan Very Happy
Citrusse
Citrusse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Welcome to the clan Dan! Glad to have you here Smile Working on diaries is a great way to progress through some of those early-mid levels. Diaries often get neglected by newer players, but have some great & helpful rewards. Looking forward to seeing you around the cc!

If you'd like a smiley rank in the clan chat, post here by the way.
Bing

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by bartdudeman Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:22 pm

Bartdudeman here, was a smiley rank, think I didn't log into forums enough despite being around in clan chat hence the repost

-Current Goals - 99 Smithing
-Life Outside of Runescape - To earn a good living
bartdudeman
bartdudeman

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 Empty Rsn: Im Squishyy

Post by Im Squishyness Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:42 pm

just transfered over from rs3 about 2 months ago still pretty brand new to osrs , glad to have found a decent sized clan though i will be 100% pvm based
Im Squishyness
Im Squishyness

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 Empty Haven't Played in Ages!!

Post by Cs Lusty Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Haven't played in such a long time i dont know anyone that plays anymore so id be nice to meet new people and help each other progress through the game!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Cs Lusty

cerb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Welcome all Very Happy
Bing

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocast Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Just going to reintroduce myself as I haven’t been on the offsite since January. I’ve only been back on runescape for a few weeks also. I’m Autocast, i’m a 1 defence pure and my current goals are 99 magic and ranged and maybe slayer. Smile
Autocast
Autocast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:28 pm

Welcome mate! Haven't seen zyzz in a while. Good luck with the goals Smile
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Wescansunn Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:33 am

Whatd up all how y'all doing. Names Wes, from Cleveland Tennessee. I played rs back 2002 all the way up to 2011 when the whole "grown" up stage took over . I've realized that I'm a RS for life and being grown is a myth I refuse.to believe lol. I'm Wescansunn on RS
Wescansunn

Back to top Go down

Post by KahMander Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:57 am

Hey guys! My in game name is KahMander, same as my username, but IRL my name is Cory. I’ve been snooping around the cc for a while now so I figure I should introduce myself. I started playing runescape when around 2004-2005 but forgot my password and lost my account around 2012. Quit for a while but now I’m on OSRS getting nostalgic as heck.

Current goals include maxing everything, getting QP cape, and pretty much everything I never got around to the first time. More specifically my current short term goal is to get an untrimmed slayer cape.

Life outside of Runescape is fairly non eventful, currently working at a sub shop to pay my way through college. I pretty much work all the time, play runescape when I’m not working, and then squeeze school in when I have to lol!

I think that’s about all I have to say. Thanks for reading! I look forward to getting to know you all better!
KahMander
KahMander

Back to top Go down

Post by NetSage Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:54 am

o/ my name here is the same as in game. With the mobile release I kind of decided to give RS another go. Basically have no skills but probably going to just slay and craft my gear as needed. Not iron man but well have to train them all eventually right Very Happy.

Outside of Runescape I mostly work. I'm a plastics process tech for a company that make parts for most of the car manufacturers. But I do have a cat that keeps me company (would love a dog but with my schedule and living alone don't feel it would be fair to it).

If you want to know more feel free to ask.
NetSage
NetSage

Back to top Go down

Post by People Eater Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:45 pm

People Eater

Please give me a smiley in CC. Thanks.
People Eater
People Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Ben Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Hey my name is Kaiser Ben. I've been in here for so long, but I just never really use the offsite! I'm sure some people already know me! I am a professional editor if anyone needs any help with that Wink
Kaiser Ben
Kaiser Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartfang Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:44 pm

Hey guys, I'm heartfang here and in game. Played on an account that is now on rs3 way back in the day, decided to jump into osrs with the mobile release and I've been having a blast but it's been a bit lonely so I figured I'd join up with a social clan. Been working on Skilling lately and helping people out or doing clan events could be a nice break every once in a while!
Heartfang
Heartfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Welcome to all of you! Enjoy your time in the clan Smile
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 9 Empty Hello!

Post by Sirtankus Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:33 am

My RSN is Sirtankus. I just started this game for the 1st time a few weeks ago. So far I am really enjoying it.It sates my OCD, heh. My buddy Suniki who is a member of the clan directed me to your guys 'n' gals. From what I've seen you all are very nice and informative. I'm really hoping to get to end game content and do some bossing.See yas in game and nice to meet everyone.

I am a retiree who has too much time on his hands so this game is perfect for me! I have been a long time player of WoW but they have dumbed it down so much and just giving away raid loots with no effort has forced me to move on!
Sirtankus
Sirtankus

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next