Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Chexa Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:56 am

Hey, Im Chexa here and in rs Smile Just a returning player looking for somewhere chill to be I guess. Im primarily just working on skilling, but now im back I also need to work on getting my quest cape back - the grind begins again!
Chexa
Chexa

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Bing Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:20 am

Welcome to both of you guys!

Chexa make sure to post in this thread to get your smiley rank in the chat.
Bing

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty 5dreamjade - Intro

Post by 5dreamjade Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:48 am

Hiya everybody!

I've been hanging out in the cc for a while now and finally decided to go ahead and post here. The name is 5dreamjade (random name generators because I'm not creative). I just recently started playing again after not playing since about 2008-ish. I'm still trying to learn how things work but the chat has been so helpful in information and giving guidance.

Looking forward to playing more and learning from the people in chat as I grind my way up in xp!
5dreamjade
5dreamjade

Back to top Go down

Post by Extra Dirt Sat May 25, 2019 11:49 am

Hey, been in cc for a few months now

current goals are to get my acc ready for raids and start getting some kc
Extra Dirt
Extra Dirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sat May 25, 2019 5:04 pm

Welcome Extra dirt Very Happy

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty New Guy :)

Post by Exfiltrate Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Hey guys, been lurking in the clan chat for the past few days now and have really enjoyed hanging out with y'all. Hoping to get to know you all better in the upcoming future! A little bit about myself - name is Zach, 25 years old and played this game back in the early 2000s like most of you. Been a video game nerd all my life, currently serving in the Air Force. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Exfiltrate
Exfiltrate

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty Getting back into the game

Post by JazzyShizzle Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Hello! I am getting back into the game after a few years away. I grew up playing the game, and some of my old achievements include: 99 cooking, 100 combat, and 85 mining. I am on a new account (BigBoyDadMan) working up from lvl 20 to some workable void zerker pvp build hopefully. Outside of the game, I work in San Francisco.
JazzyShizzle
JazzyShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:08 am

Welcome Exfilitrate and Bigboydadman Very Happy

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:28 am

welcome everyone, good luck with your goals, see you in game, I'm in the uk and my pm is always open. Smile
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:07 am

Welcome all! PM me if you have any questions about skilling, quests, and diaries. That is my current focus and know a good amount. Or if you just want to chat cause I like making friends <3

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty Introduction read this

Post by Devilshrooms Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:26 pm

Hello Devilshr0ms42 with a zero. Hello all just recently had a baby born. My RuneScape experience I’ve played since RuneScape first version on pc still getting used too mobile cus some of the stuff is different. Only have 1 character Devilshr0m42 I like doing slayer and still learning about mobile but I really did like rs3 and the weapons miss the dry gore 😭😭. Hello all OSRS Advice Members
No current goals just playing and life outside of RuneScape I work at Wally World.
Devilshrooms
Devilshrooms

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:02 pm

welcome! congrats on the baby!! happy to see all of you guys here <3
KingNightfury

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Danbridge Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello everyone! Smile My name is Dan. I am a 60 year old married man living in Los Angeles, California USA. I started playing rs in 2007. I have owned my own clan (now shut down), and have been an administator in other clans. My biggest main was Lord Relztik, who died when RS3 was released. Darn game did not recognise my pass. So I created Doraku. He died when I put the authenticator on him Sad Now I play mobile on my phone. My OSRS hero's name is Danbridge. I am looking forward to making new friends in this clan. Thanks for the invite Smile
Danbridge
Danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:00 am

Welcome Dan! Glad to have you here Smile Post your in game name in THIS thread for a smiley rank in the clan chat. =)

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty Hello~

Post by ZanLosani Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:40 pm

Name is ZanLosani in game, its easy to call me Zan. I am experience enough from an F2P skilling standpoint, am now working on a member with questing and all that (because my wife has played for less than a year and has gotten higher than I ever have in the 15+ years of playing). I do know my stuff enough though and am willing to answer whatever questions come my way. I am a smart ass though, so dont take it personal. Its all in good fun. Anyway, lemme know what I can do!
ZanLosani
ZanLosani

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 Empty Introduction (I think?)

Post by SquallIsDead Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi All,

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly but I finally decided to join the offsite. I am SquallIsDead, an avid FF8 lover, father of no dragons, slightly burn, and not the heir to the iron throne. I've been playing Run Escape since 2008 and have been a noob for majority of my time on the scape. My current goal in runescape has been, and always will be to achieve the prestigious 99 prayer (just admit it, the cape looks dope!). Currently I have one 99, which is thieving, with over 21m exp in it (as of 7/14/2019). As far as life outside of the scape, I'm a programmer with a few languages under my belt and am currently working on getting my A+ and Net+ certifications. Uhm... besides that... I don't know what else I should be typing?

..... Oh Yea! Shout Outs!

I want to shout out:
-Bodjery for being super awesome
-Autocrat for being the smoothest scaper around :3
-Ladybird for being the life of the party
-Iron Ninja (he's an ironman btw) for always being so friendly
-3lven for showing me what to look out for when it comes to sneaky pkers in the wildy ( follow him on the tube too)
-Colpo for just being a good presence to have around the cc

(This list is in no way exhaustive of all the great people in the cc)
SquallIsDead
SquallIsDead

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Welcome Zan and Squall! nice to have you both here! Very Happy

If you're after a smiley rank, be sure to post in this thread if you haven't done so already:

https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3135-looking-to-get-a-smiley-post-your-rsn-here
Avallan
Avallan

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 10 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10