Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by sparticus 1 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Hello all! My rs name is Sparticus 1 i've been in the CC now for about 2 weeks. I have been playing runescape on and off since about 2004/2005 and decided to play again once i found out they released osrs. I just finished up my degree in construction management at Western Michigan University and finally have the time to play RS again now that I no longer have stacks of homework to do. Seems like a very friendly clan and cant wait to get to know you all more.=]
Anonymous
sparticus 1

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Enty Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:17 am

Welcome Sparticus, looking forward to chatting with you aswell

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Lumbridge

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Workin10

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Enty
Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Enty
Enty
Enty

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tol Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:39 am

helloo all, I've been in the cc for 2 years and would now like my smiley face please Very Happy
Zero Tol
Zero Tol

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty Azulmorr

Post by Robert_1988 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:01 am

I have been playing Runescape since classic. My Runescape name is Azulmorr. I am 27 years old. I am currently working on fishing. I am doing quest here and there and I am trying to level up my combat so that I can get better gear. I dont know how to boss but I would like to learn how to if anyone would like to teach me once I level up my combat and get better gear.
Anonymous
Robert_1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Welcome Azulmorr, We have alot of pvmers within the cc and I'm sure you'll have no issue finding people to boss with. Smile

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 IIyCd

BA

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty introduction

Post by iigloo Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Just to introduce myself,
I am a fairly busy person. I manage a small sandwich shop as well as maintain status as a full time student going for my undergraduate in economics. My friends call me TR but you can call me iigloo as that's my username. As far as my runescape goals, I am currently going for 99 farming, and from there whatever my heart desires. I don't get to play much but when I do, I am always looking for a good group of people to chat with.
iigloo
iigloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:25 pm

DesertFlower.  I'm a skiller, that thinks Slayer is a skill. Very Happy  I have no set goals, because I multi-task constantly.

Outside of RS, I manager a storage facility.  And when I'm home, I play RS. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Sat May 14, 2016 12:11 am

Welcome to both of you Smile

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 IIyCd

BA

Back to top Go down

Post by flipse Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Hey all the osrs advice clannies,

I am flipse aka that guy who no lifed mlm on first release an put it all on insta day by day anyways,

my irl name is floris and insta name is osrs_flipse if anybody would wonder.
i have been for some time now already in this cc and i really enjoy it and film asked me to finale come up with introduction....

so here it is i am as of now 21 years old been playing runescape for along time of my life (pls no grammar haterz :p),
i am from the netherlands and yea i like cheese ofc no weed though like everyone would prolly say.

anyhow i am a cook for a living at the moment but looking for something else that would fit better for me or just a othere job address.
if u have any questions feel free to ask me i am very helpfull if i say so myself.
flipse
flipse

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 WPOUh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuck Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Welcome to the offsite Flipse Smile
Tuck
Tuck

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

d2h

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty Hello!

Post by J Cooper Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:58 am

Hey!

My runescape name is J Cooper. I just started playing OSRS again and I'm pretty pumped to be apart of a sweet clan. I am a college student from the great state of Michigan!

J Cooper!
Anonymous
J Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Welcome to the clan mate.

BA

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post by mAAd Gatz Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 am

Hey my Osrs username is mAAd Gatz.

I've been playing Runescape since 2005, and basically when eoc came to pass, I quit for a while. I know a great deal about Runescape in general, but nothing about anything new on Rs3. I think Jagex pretty much butchered the game and am quite glad they brought back old school.

Currently I'm making my account into pure pker w/ 10 def.  I may decide to become a voider in the near future, and possibly a main, depending on how bored I get. My favorite skill is agility, and my 2nd is probably ranged. Not much else to say about my account, except that I have a lot of work cut out. I'm glad to help people in anyway I can.

As for real life, I'm just a cook working at a casual restaurant. I live in British Columbia, Canada. I enjoy skateboarding, singing, and welding. I actually took my first year of welding, but have been unsuccessful in finding work in my town. I'm currently paying off a car loan. After paying off my car loan, I think I'll move back to the U.S. as I'm originally from the Southern U.S. (Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina). Hopefully I'll find a welding job back there.

Other than that, I'm kind of a weirdo. I find the longer you spend alone, the weirder you become. That's me for sure. I'm introverted, but it's much easier to open up online.

Anyways, thank you for reading.

~mAAd Gatz
Anonymous
mAAd Gatz

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Hey mAAd, welcome to the clan. This was posted on a guest account, make sure in future you log in before you post.

BA

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty HKDisaster

Post by HKDisaster Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:36 am

Hey, I'm HKDisaster. I've been playing Runescape for a couple months since coming back from a three year break. Before I took that break, I'd played Runescape for a few years on and off.

This is the only character I have on OSRS; my plan is to level up this account as a pker and then gradually change it into a maxed main.

As for my life outside of OSRS: I work with a startup marketing company, and I make all the decisions regarding the video game market for that company. I used to be in the US Navy as a translator for Mandarin (If you can speak Mandarin, I'd love to speak it with you. Though I might be a bit rusty).

I joined OSRS because I was looking for a good chat to chill in, and it seems I've found it. I look forward to chatting and playing with you all, take it easy.

-HKD
HKDisaster
HKDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Heya HKD, welcome!

BA

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty New To Off-Site

Post by ToCoRa Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey, guys! I've seen most of you ingame by now! My name is Tommy, Rs name is ToCoRa. I am 23 years old, married with a 2 year old son from Louisiana, USA.

I played rs from 06-to about 2012 when I quit, and just started back up about 5 months ago. I play to relax and escape reality a bit. I prefer PvM over most things, but my stats aren't quite there yet!

That's about it!

Tommy/ToCoRa
ToCoRa
ToCoRa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4spd6191 Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:06 pm

hey guys just joined the forum been in cc for awhile but cant talk to anyone any more. hopes this helps out osrs ftw lol.
nd4spd6191

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post by floppy Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:53 am

hey guys,
My name is Brandon i started playing back in about '02 or '03 i think? played until about 2009 or 2010 then quit. i didnt like the way the game had changed and i went into the Marines so i didnt have time to play...that and im kinda a closet RS player to be real... its almost like an embarrassing addiction in a way haha. anyways some buddies told me a few months ago they have osrs now so we decided to get back at it. this time around im f2p at the moment. working on a main so i just finished all my non member quests... im probably going to go for 99 mage and hunter again. Just want some chill people to talk to this time around, maybe hit some quests or something. outside of RS...i have a daughter and i skate and rock climb. any questions just ask.. add me in game yeeee floppy_newdl
Anonymous
floppy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4spd6191 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 pm

welcome to the gang floppy any time your wanna chat and stuff hit me up nd4spd6191
nd4spd6191

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next