Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Bing Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Preswitchrs wrote:Hello, my name is Devin.
    I work with Murky, I met him walking out of work. I over heard him talking about runescape so I had to listen in. I play on and off because solo playing can get repetitive and boring. I’m looking for that to change with a clan and everyone seems friendly. Used to play, now I’m coming back just waiting on mobile! I’m a noob, I play pc smite and Xbox smite and other games on console.

Welcome to the clan Devin!

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here!
Bing

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS

Post by Kaotikbunni Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:51 am

hey all my name is kaos, ive been a member of the runescape comunity now for 16 years and counting.
i have had alot of experience in pvp and pvm from slayer to bossing in the past, i however am currently learning about osrs as i have come from rs3. hope to help where possible and learn what i can from everyone here.
Kaotikbunni
Kaotikbunni

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS

Post by Kaotikbunni Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:52 am

hey all my name is kaos, ive been a member of the runescape comunity now for 16 years and counting.
i have had alot of experience in pvp and pvm from slayer to bossing in the past, i however am currently learning about osrs as i have come from rs3. hope to help where possible and learn what i can from everyone here.
Kaotikbunni
Kaotikbunni

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Aedail44 Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Hey everyone, my OSRS name is Aedail44. I recently just started playing again, so i am feeling a little rusty. I am looking to join a nice, helpful group of people that can help me learn the Meta and the ins and outs of the game again. When i first started playing i was mainly just grinding skills. I am 99 combat with around 1120 total level. I hope you can help me fall in love with the game again.

life outside of unescape/video games? Im not sure what this means....?
jokes, Im studying to be a dietician, so I'm my fourth year of uni. I enjoy long walks on the beach, flowers, and fortnite.
Aedail44
Aedail44

Back to top Go down

Post by cryptic chaos Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:26 am

Hello My name is Freddy or CrypticChaos and I enjoy playing runescape.

I have been playing since 2007 or when I was 9 years old. I enjoy pvp and pvm'ing and clan events.

I have completed one solo raid with only 6 deaths and 2k points total. I have also completed 2 castle war games and I enjoy eating taco bell and McDonald's.

I hope to meet new friends and those who add or reply will be appreciated. Smile

Thank you!!
cryptic chaos
cryptic chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Welcome to the clan all of you!

We are most happy to have you here Very Happy
Bing

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by LRC Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey there, My RSN is MrDefence and I've been playing OSRS before it was "OSRS" and on and off for years and almost comped RS3 then again went off for quite some time and I've been back for about 10 days now but to OSRS, slaying my way to 99:)

-Life Outside of Runescape...
Umm.. I own a Pizzeria and another Snack/Sandwiches place. I am an EMS at the Red Cross and currently the team leader for the Disaster Management Unit (CPP Project) for the Red Cross as well..

Yeah I have lots of stuff but I come on RS to chill and currently on a week off from everything so I'll be pretty active this week and about few hours a day after that.

Looking for some quality game-play with you guys:)
LRC
LRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Welcome to the clan MrDefence! I also play on my weeks off Laughing

Enjoy it here Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Thumb_up
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by LRC Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Bing wrote:Welcome to the clan MrDefence! I also play on my weeks off Laughing

Enjoy it here Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Thumb_up

Thank you Smile
LRC
LRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Feathers Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Hey guys and gals, Red Feathers here!

Im returning to the game after not playing for many years. I began in 2005..ahh middleschool.

I want to focus on maxing combat skills and questing along the way. I never got to the higher level content so I definitely am looking forward to that this time around.

Ive hung around the CC for a bit and didnt even realize there was forum to sign up on so here I am!..also I buy Red Feathers..go figure.. Thats my collection and I hope to hit 1M stack this month.

I also have thought about streaming and making youtube videos. I always wanted to but never did. Anyways, I look forward to meeting yall and having a chill time. Peace!
Red Feathers
Red Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by greggo Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Red Feathers wrote:Hey guys and gals, Red Feathers here!

Im returning to the game after not playing for many years. I began in 2005..ahh middleschool.

I want to focus on maxing combat skills and questing along the way. I never got to the higher level content so I definitely am looking forward to that this time around.

Ive hung around the CC for a bit and didnt even realize there was forum to sign up on so here I am!..also I buy Red Feathers..go figure.. Thats my collection and I hope to hit 1M stack this month.

I also have thought about streaming and making youtube videos. I always wanted to but never did. Anyways, I look forward to meeting yall and having a chill time. Peace!

Welcome, Red Feathers! Glad you found the forums! Good luck with your feather collection, that is very cool.
greggo
greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Hey Hey everyone! Thor189 here. Just found the offsite today and thought I would drop in.

I've played RS since classic days was just plain RS. Have many stories from over the years of on and off playing. Dropped into OSRS because I found out Phats were cheap and my goal of owning one again on rs3 with my og guy was forever growing farther away. Razz

Shout out to Leroys for telling me about the CC and helping me out when i was a wee low lvl still. Helped me get a good foothold to drive me into midlevels.

Shout out to everyone else for helping answer any questions I or  others have had. Very Happy
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Welcome Thor! Have seen you in the cc being helpful  Smile  Glad you joined the offsite.

If you'd like a smiley rank in the cc, post here!
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Peterr Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Hiya,

I'm Peterr. Currently working on moneys and trimming my quest cape. Been on and off RS since 2007. Lovely to meet y'all!

Peterr
Peterr

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:44 am

welcome everyone, see you in game...........lots of nice introductions Laughing I'm jealous of bing's thumbs up
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Crx Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi I'm smot. Grinding on mobile. Getting 99 range. Probably going to void pure.
Crx

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Empty Hi everyone

Post by Nogpplzhelp Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Hey guys ive been in the chat for a few weeks now so i figured i should stop by and say hello. My name is nogpplzhelp in game if you want to add me, i could not think of anything better for a name so i just use that. Im not sure what else to say to be honest so i guess ill just see you in game.
Nogpplzhelp
Nogpplzhelp

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Welcome both Very Happy
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 8 Empty Mobettali- hello

Post by Mobetta Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Hello everyone. I've been playing RS off and on for many years. I've recently came back and restarted all new characters as I can't remember any of my old info. Lol. I wish I could but unfortunately that's what happens as you get older. So I've found this CC last night actually, I can't remember the name of the person but I was in NMZ cc and this CC was mentioned, I dropped in and was blown away at how friendly everyone was. NMZ was ok to be in to talk with people but it was toxic, well, as few people there were, not everyone, but the few made it really bad sometimes.
Glad to be here and hope I can contribute.
Mobetta
Mobetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Mobetta wrote:Hello everyone. I've been playing RS off and on for many years. I've recently came back and restarted all new characters as I can't remember any of my old info. Lol. I wish I could but unfortunately that's what happens as you get older. So I've found this CC last night actually, I can't remember the name of the person but I was in NMZ cc and this CC was mentioned, I dropped in and was blown away at how friendly everyone was. NMZ was ok to be in to talk with people but it was toxic, well, as few people there were, not everyone, but the few made it really bad sometimes.
Glad to be here and hope I can contribute.

Very glad you found the cc welcoming and friendly Very Happy We're glad to have you here, enjoy the cc & offsite!
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next