Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Advice Bot Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:01 pm

If you're new to the forums, or would like to say hello, make a post here! Tell us about yourself, your Runescape experiences and about your Runescape character(s).

If you've already introduced yourself you can come here to say hello to all the new OSRS Advice members.

There's no suggested format but common topics to include are:

-Runescape name and achievements
-Current Goals
-Life Outside of Runescape (who has this?!)
-Shout outs to OSRS_Advice and members

After you post an introduction, you can feel free to PM Greybird/OSRS Advice/Sparda to get added to the cc!

Thanks for joining OSRS Advice!

Last edited by OSRS Hailey on Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Advice Bot

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by BoxDoc Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Might as well duck in and say "Howdy" since I've been in the CC for a week or three now. My current RS name is MineRocks, I started playing RS2 in 2006 at work (f2p mining at 3am in the ER ftw) and quit somewhere around 2011/2012-ish just before I hear EoC went in. Currently working on a little bit of everything, but if anything about my character stands out at the moment it's probably the magic, so if anyone needs a mage/taxi, holla!

Outside RS I'm just an old man with a grey beard who works too much and sleeps too little. I'm the EMS Director for a rural critical care ambulance transport service, which isn't half as exciting or lucrative as it sounds.

Yeah that's about all I got.
BoxDoc
BoxDoc

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by ThePerkele Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Cool to have you aboard, BoxDoc =)
ThePerkele
ThePerkele

Back to top Go down

Post by Al dog Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 am

Hey there,
I'm Al dog, I have recently re-started playing Runescape since I took a break back in 2010. Since I don't have friends who play this game, I wanted to be involved in a clan to make my OSRS experience even better. I saw this clan via Zybez and it would be greatly appreciated if I was accepted into this mature and well known clan. I'm currently a f2p, but will get membership after getting my stats up Smile
Outside of RS, i'm just a High School student.
Thanks for your time reading this,
Al dog
Al dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Midnight Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:53 am

Heya al,
We'd gladly welcome you in our clan!
Welcome!

-Kate.
Mrs Midnight
Mrs Midnight

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] YP5zkAJ

mole

Back to top Go down

Post by iMew2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 am

Welcome to the family al! cheers
iMew2
iMew2

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] WPOUh

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Hello Everyone

Post by txrang3r21 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello everyone,
My name is TxRang3r21, I'm sure y'all have seen me in CC over the past couple of months, finally decided to get on the offsite and introduce myself.
I'm currently 74 Combat, working on 94 mage (88 currently) and 70 prayer (48 currently). I've really had a blast reading as well as being
apart of the conversations in CC in game; really helps break up the grind of some of the skills in this. *cough*agility*cough*.
Very Happy Very Happy A little bit about myself, I'm 24 years old from Texas living in Colorado running a construction company while raising a 4 month old son and planning a wedding with a wonderful fiancé for next August. Although I am fairly busy with my life as you might imagine, I do my best to be apart of events, like Film Geek's 99 prayer party (grats again, hell of an achievement) and the Castle wars event which was tons of fun! still team Saradomin till the end of days right? Anyways, looking forward to tons more events and plenty of RS gains to come in the future with yall!
txrang3r21

Back to top Go down

Post by osrs coby Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:11 am

Hey guys,
I have been sitting in the clan chat for a few weeks now and decided to make it my new home if you are willing to have me. I started RS in 2005 and have been playing on and off ever since, currently I play both Old School Runescape and Deadman Mode with my IGN's being OSRS Coby and DMM Coby.
Cheers,
Coby
osrs coby
osrs coby

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty hello, is it me you're looking for

Post by OS u mad bro Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello

My name is Massimo from flemish belgium
I'm 21 and a engineering student ( with alot of free time, don't be jelly )

And a shout out to you guys, U mad bro?
Anonymous
OS u mad bro

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Introduction

Post by Krammsi Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:58 am

Hey
Just joined that cc and thanks to Mrs Midnight I found these forums.
I think the site cleans up good so yeah, eager to introduce myself.

My name is Krummi/Krammsi from Iceland and originally my user was named Krummi2 on RS-classic but now I'm known as Krammsi.
I like travelling, drinking beer, playin boardgames/ music and OSRS!

Favorite stat: Ranged
Least favorite: Hunting
Ranger that doesn't like hunting!?                                                        
Favorite item: My odium ward
Least favorite: Ashes

Also I'm working as a carpenter so I don't like spending my spare time on construction...    Mole
Krammsi
Krammsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Midnight Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:40 am

Welcome Krammsi! Mole
Mrs Midnight
Mrs Midnight

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] YP5zkAJ

mole

Back to top Go down

Post by Giel Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:50 pm

I would just like to say hello to the fam Smile

Love you guys
Giel

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] OUwuWDK

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arva Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Hiya everyone I thought I might as well drop in and introduce myself!

My in-game name is 'Arva' but in my Non-RuneScape life (Non-Existent) people call me Shaq!
I found the clan on the forums about a month and a half ago and figured out about this site around two weeks ago.

In game my greatest achievement is 19m Hunting exp (I think it's my favorite skill but who knows).
In real life I'm currently studying and plan on majoring in computer science. I'm 19, love skateboarding, and believe it or not working.

Loving the clan so far. Looking forward to meeting new peeps Very Happy
Arva
Arva

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Introduction - Seaweed

Post by Seaweed Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello there!, Seaweed here.

Current Combat at the time of this post: 110

I've been playing for many years now and have been searching for my place.
I was a captain in an old popular chat upon Oldschool's release, the CC was " 2007chat " and you may have heard of it.
So far, I only know of one of the ranks that still play, and they just to happen to be a member of your well organized clan you have here.
Her name is "Ladybird2" we've been good friends ever since the unfortunate collapse of our old CC and ever since then I've been a very professional rank in many clans; "play" and "2007chat" just to name a few. Very Happy

Overall i'm exited to become a member of this wonderful clan!
Seaweed
Seaweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Welcome friend of the other bird

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] IIyCd

BA

Back to top Go down

Post by all there Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:28 am

Hello, I've been in clan for months now first time on the website tho. RS name: All there
all there
all there

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:53 am

Welcome to the offsite, All There.

BA

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty Introducing Myself

Post by LwouVault Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:28 pm

My name is LwouVault and so far I have accomplished unlocking Nightmare Zone and I have accomplished starting over from scratch! My biggest Accomplishment is being on Runescape for over 10 years in total now!

My current goals is to make this account a maxed barrows pure or a maxed character! I haven't decided yet!

Outside of Runescape I am a 3rd degree black belt that has been doing Tae Kwon Do for 11 years! My name is Johnathan and I also love to help people! I am currently attending College and my major is Computer Science! I plan to minor in Webpage design too! I am also trying to become a good YouTuber, I have yet to do any Runescape videos though, but that will happen soon!

I want to shout out to OSRS Advice for making this clan to help people!
LwouVault
LwouVault

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] Empty hey!

Post by sadiecrush Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Hey! my name is sadiecrush3 and i have been playing unescape since 2006. I'm excited to be in this clan and love to do kb/pking/clan wars if anyone ever wants to
Anonymous
sadiecrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Greybird Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Welcome sadiecrush, good to have you with us.

BA

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next