Mrs Midnight
Al dog
ThePerkele
BoxDoc
Advice Bot
118 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by CaidenKaswin Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:13 pm

I'm Caiden Kaswin, Jessie in real life, where I'm a recovering ostomate. My real life revolves around that, so I love escaping into Runescape, where I've been playing super serious for four months. Very casually since high school, so probably 05 or 06? My current goal in runescape? I don't know, I mostly bumble around collecting stuff.
CaidenKaswin
CaidenKaswin

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!]

Post by Autocrat Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Hey! Welcome to the clan Very Happy
Autocrat
Autocrat

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by CaidenKaswin Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Thanks. This clan chat is by far the best I've come across so far. Definitely lives up to it's name.
CaidenKaswin
CaidenKaswin

Back to top Go down

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Empty Hey fam - new member here

Post by osrs don Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello,

My RS name is DonTheDunce. I first joined the cc over a year ago. I've been back on OSRS now for a few months. I have 99 ranged and mage.

My real name is Eric. I am a 5th year student at UC for Electrical Engineering Technology. I work at an automation company designing new sensors. When I'm not at work, you can bet that 'm on OSRS.

I would like to mention that I had a lot of trouble trying to register on this site. I tried many times. The sit kept prompting me that my username/email had already been taken. I even made a brand new email just to try. Same result. I tried on chrome and firefox to the same result. I received an email telling me that I had made an account - even though I had been told the user/email had already been taken.

Not sure if this post is in the right thread or not. Really don't know what I'm doing on this site yet to be honest.

Look forward to the clan events. I've been to a few bandos masses and pk trips.

Happy scaping new fam.

osrs don
osrs don

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:14 am

Hey Don, welcome to the offsite, sorry about your difficulties.

This is somebody elses welcome thread, but not to worry, because you've posted in it, it will be bumped and still seen by everyone.

If you need anything, PM one of the ranked members of the CC in game to help you out.

Regards,
Lok

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am

Heya Eric, welcome to the clan!
Thanks for the intro Smile

osrs don wrote:I would like to mention that I had a lot of trouble trying to register on this site.  I tried many times.  The sit kept prompting me that my username/email had already been taken.  I even made a brand new email just to try.  Same result.  I tried on chrome and firefox to the same result.  I received an email telling me that I had made an account - even though I had been told the user/email had already been taken.

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble registering on here.
There is one thing you can try by yourself right away:

Click "PROFILE" (On the navigation bar) ->
Change the username to DonTheDunce ->
Click "Save" (Scroll to the bottom of the page)

If this works you will be able to log in with the name DonTheDunce.
If it doesn't you can always try PMing Hailey when you see her in game.
I'm sure she will try to help you the best she can if she finds the time  bounce

osrs don wrote:Not sure if this post is in the right thread or not.  Really don't know what I'm doing on this site yet to be honest

Yes, you posted in the right thread
This one is for people who don't wish to create their own introduction threads - who would just like to simply say "hello this is me" Wink

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Lumbridge

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Workin10

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Enty
Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Enty
Enty
Enty

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Eve Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello, Im Zina. Just started playing 2 weeks ago on a HCIM. I stopped in 2012 but the mobile app made me come back. I've been squatting your cc for a few days now and I really love the mood. Smile
Hardcore Eve
Hardcore Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by rk_ Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:09 am

Hi and Welcome Smile
rk_
rk_

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Welcome Zina

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Autocrat
Autocrat

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Auriana Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi Zina! Glad you keep making it through the perils of hcim!
Auriana
Auriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Welcome Zina!
Involus
Involus

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Heya Zina, thanks for stopping by
Welcome Smile

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Lumbridge

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 Workin10

Enty
Enty

Back to top Go down

Post by Emergo Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:57 am

Zinacef wrote:Hello, Im Zina. Just started playing 2 weeks ago on a HCIM. I stopped in 2012 but the mobile app made me come back. I've been squatting your cc for a few days now and I really love the mood. Smile

Hi Zina, good to see you on the offsite as well! Smile Welcome.
Emergo
Emergo

Back to top Go down

Post by M P G Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:52 am

Hello, M P G here!

When OSRS first came out my main goal was 99 slayer and I achieved that. Then I really didn't know what to do. Recently I quit for 201 days and came back to stake my bank, it was about 200m and I won 2 times so now I have 800m and decided i will play some. I am looking for a group of people to enjoy the game with. I find that I do not enjoy this game unless there are people to play with.

I hope this is a good experience!
Anonymous
M P G

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:21 am

Wow, you certainly got a good incentive to play, and there is always plenty going on in this cc 24/7, I hope you enjoy being with us.
Welcome
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Welcome M P G, best of luck on your goals!
Involus
Involus

Introductions: READ THIS [OUTDATED, SEE SMILEY THREAD LOCATED ABOVE!] - Page 4 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Enty Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Heya M P G, welcome Smile

Just a small heads up, if you wish to access all the benefits of this offsite - private messaging, forum points, reputation and others I really encourage you to register an account!

In any way, happy scaping and see you in the chat Razz

Enty
Enty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yung Rainja Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:08 am

-Runescape name and achievements: Yung Rainja, I guess for achievements I have got 99 ranged recently (Who would have guessed? Lol) and have a pretty decent bank in my own mind.
-Current Goals: Grinding out slayer to 85, less than 150k away. maybe i'll go to 87 but i'll stop there (Really don't want to do mourning ends pt 2 anytime soon...)
-Life Outside of Runescape (who has this?!): I work full-time and usually try to work any overtime hours I can get so I can afford to do other things every now and then besides just walking down the street to the tavern. Sorry im not too interesting, lmao.

Sorry i stole your topics at the top of the thread im not feeling too creative xD

Other than that im 24 years old, i've been playing on and off since rs classic in 2002. I like te fact that there's no combat or skill total requirement and I want to join because maybe I could use some of my experience to help somebody. I work 3pm to 11pm every weeknight so I apologize if I don't make it to events regularly and I hope that's not too big of a problem.
Yung Rainja
Yung Rainja

Back to top Go down

Post by Goats Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:13 am

Welcome Yung Rainja! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Goats

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next