shopferix
thomaslubanga
Sanjifran
7 posters

Go down

G'day folks Empty G'day folks

Post by Sanjifran Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:18 am

Hi everyone, my name's Sanjifran

Rejoining OSRS after a few years off, trying to work out the Clan system and wanting to join a friendly and relaxed clan.

I've been spending most of my time questing and training to do more quests Very Happy some of the Grandmaster quests look pretty tough for my CB but I'm going to give them a go anyway.

Hope to see some people around, I spend most of my time on the Aussie servers.
Sanjifran
Sanjifran

Back to top Go down

G'day folks Empty Re: G'day folks

Post by thomaslubanga Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:39 am

Hey Sanjifran,

First of all, welcome back! I have also just come back to OSRS in the last 2-3 weeks and have found that the clan is pretty damn welcoming and friendly Razz On that same note, many of us have our QCape (and there are tons of guides out there) so if you need help anything (even if it's not a quest), give one of us a shout and we'll be happy to help!

I hope this is what you're looking for, the people here are a good bunch Very Happy
See you around,
Thomas
thomaslubanga
thomaslubanga

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:46 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite! May be a biased opinion, but I think you have found a very friendly, welcoming and relaxed clan!
Best of luck with your Grandmasters quests, I very much enjoyed the QPC grind.
Hope to see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

G'day folks YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Makemoola Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:38 pm

welcome m8 hope u enjoy it here feel free to pm me in game or the cc
Makemoola
Makemoola

G'day folks YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjifran Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:23 am

Thanks guys!

I'm training at the moment for the stats I need, mining and agility and slayer, but it's the combat mechanics that I usually struggle with. Australian internet on an average rig make for some annoying moments.

I've been lurking in the CC without saying much yet, seems pretty active. Do people use the discord much as well?
Sanjifran
Sanjifran

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:26 am

Hey Sanjifran, nice to have you! Also super biased, but I think you'll really enjoy yourself here. Feels like we've lost some of our Aussie members in months gone by, but if you're interested in helping revitalize W424 for us, I certainly wouldn't complain Pepo Hugs

Was decidedly not a fan of questing starting out, but I grew to like it the farther down the list I got. The newer Master/Grandmaster quests have a lot going for them, especially if you care about lore and such, and most of them really aren't as difficult as they might seem at first glance (that said, screw Vanstrom in Sins of the Father. That one kind sucked). Definitely recommend getting DS2/SotE done as soon as you feel able, cuz they've got some great content (and rewards) in store.

Also, yes, the Discord is quite active these days! Certainly more so than the forums, lol. By all means stop on by!

P.S. My condolences on both the Mining and the Agility wainc At least you have Slayer to look forward to!

G'day folks NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:56 pm

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

Best of luck with the questing, i'm still trying to figure some of them out, dragon slayer 2 seems quite technical.

This is one of the largest but chillest and mature clans active in the oldschool runescape right now, so i'm sure you'll fit just in.

If you need any help or have any questions, we have lots of active players online all the time and they are all friendly, so don't hold back. Also make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

G'day folks YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjifran Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:31 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Sanjifran, nice to have you! Also super biased, but I think you'll really enjoy yourself here. Feels like we've lost some of our Aussie members in months gone by, but if you're interested in helping revitalize W424 for us, I certainly wouldn't complain Pepo Hugs

Was decidedly not a fan of questing starting out, but I grew to like it the farther down the list I got. The newer Master/Grandmaster quests have a lot going for them, especially if you care about lore and such, and most of them really aren't as difficult as they might seem at first glance (that said, screw Vanstrom in Sins of the Father. That one kind sucked). Definitely recommend getting DS2/SotE done as soon as you feel able, cuz they've got some great content (and rewards) in store.

Also, yes, the Discord is quite active these days! Certainly more so than the forums, lol. By all means stop on by!

P.S. My condolences on both the Mining and the Agility wainc At least you have Slayer to look forward to!
Yeah the slayer is fine but Mining and Agility are a bit dull. I'm just trying to get the prospectors kit at the moment so that's keeping me occupied.

With a full time job and long term partner it's not the 10 hours days I used to crank out in between school or uni Laughing
Sanjifran
Sanjifran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:54 pm

Very nice to meet you, and welcome to the cc! @Sanjifran I wish you the best in your journey to quest cape! I agree, haha I dislike mining and agility Razz Did you do the anniversary event for the skis? They make agility a million times more enjoyable <3
Jennirous
Jennirous

G'day folks YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down