Hey folks!

+2
Bear
Straik Force
6 posters

Go down

Hey folks! Empty Hey folks!

Post by Straik Force Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am

hope youre all doing fine, started playing osrs again when the mobile verson came out and have been hooked again!

Im looking forward to meeting you all, came across this forum while searching for a guide on barrows and hoping to learn alot, and share my knowlegde of osrs when i can

cheers
Straik Force
Straik Force

Back to top Go down

Hey folks! Empty Re: Hey folks!

Post by Bear Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:46 am

Hey Straik, welcome back to OSRS and welcome to the clan! I've said it before and I'll say it again - we have gotten a ton of new members thanks to the technological feat that is OSRS mobile. I'm personally loving all the people I'm seeing online now, full worlds, etc.

Make sure to post your in-game name -> here <- for your smiley rank in the cc. If we hit 100/100 players in the chat at once, unranked players get removed to make room for Smileys and above as they join. So your smiley will reserve your spot so you're not removed!

Anyways, glad you happened to have stumbled across us! Good luck with Barrows, we have multiple people in the clan that have literally thousands of chests completed so if you have any questions feel free to throw them into the cc and someone will usually answer. Otherwise, if you need anything else then please don't hesitate to reach out!

Cheers Very Happy

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Hey folks! OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by M0 SALAH Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:09 pm

Hey there and welcome!Smile your for sure in the right CC if there is stuff your unsure about or need help with everyone is super helpful! We all get hooked once u come back haha
M0 SALAH
M0 SALAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:34 pm

hey straik force,

i dont think ive seen you around yet but welcome to the cc and goodluck at barrows.
may rngesus be on your side
Iwan
Iwan

Hey folks! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:57 am

Welcome back to the game Straik Force ! We all come back eventually and if you're interested in Barrows you could talk a look at Morytania diaries to make it a bit more profitable. Good luck on chests , see you in-game

Hey folks! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Alerio Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:16 am

You always end up being hooked again.. the rs curse :p Welcome to the cc!
Alerio
Alerio

Hey folks! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down