Howdy Folks

4 posters

Go down

Howdy Folks Empty Howdy Folks

Post by Top Hat Ryan Mon May 27, 2024 6:16 pm

Hello everyone! Been searching for a clan for the better part of 6 months, and have been lurking here for a couple of weeks now, and I have to say this is one of the dopest groups of folks i've found. Stoked to be given the chance to apply Thumbs Up

I am Ryan, collector of Top Hats. I'm a day one OSRS player, but have been playing RS since Classic. I used to be in a clan long ago, and we did a lot of clan wars & f2p pk war content... but unfortunately they migrated to RS3, and I quit once EOC was a thing. I really liked that they were a mature friendly clan that cares more about being decent people than they do turbosweating content. Definitely get a similar vibe here! Shadoge

I have 2 accounts that I play on -- the main Top Hat Ryan has 2 goals: maxing the account by 2025 (2195/2277) and collecting 1000 Top Hats... I'm a bit more than half way there!
Howdy Folks Image

I also play a HCIM (Iron Top Hat) whose goal is to obtain a Top Hat before losing HC status. I'm a big believer in the philosophy that there is no "right" way to play this game... if that wasn't painfully obvious by my goals above.

IRL, I like 4x4s, cars, cats, guns, audio equipment, and being a gamer. My daily driver is a diesel golf wagon with a very big turbo setup making around 250HP & 500ftlb. It's great fun. I also have a 1/50 Hummer with a built v8, lockers, and other goodies. Some pics to share
Howdy Folks Image

Howdy Folks Image

Also, my cat Umbreon
Howdy Folks Image

Really looking forward to getting to know & vibe with everyone here. If anyone wants a free Top Hat, just hit me up!

Cheers
Ryan
Top Hat Ryan
Top Hat Ryan

Back to top Go down

Howdy Folks Empty Re: Howdy Folks

Post by Paquette Mon May 27, 2024 6:51 pm

Hello!

I submitted my intro a half hour after yours but some of the details are similar about clan hunt.

Also love the cat's name, very appropriate.
Paquette
Paquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Top Hat Ryan Tue May 28, 2024 3:31 pm

Paquette wrote:Hello!

I submitted my intro a half hour after yours but some of the details are similar about clan hunt.

Also love the cat's name, very appropriate.

Hey bud, thank you! And a big GZ on the 99 herb. We will have to run some TOA together sometime
Top Hat Ryan
Top Hat Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed May 29, 2024 10:08 pm

Welcome to the clan, glad to like it here Smile

So what are your early goals in the game?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Howdy Folks YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:57 am

Welcome Top Hat Ryan! Glad you were able to find us and feel like this is a good fit! Smile Love seeing long time players (especially Classic players) finding their way in here. Sounds like you've got some great goals to work towards, and I wish you the best of luck on your hat hunts. Hope to see you around! Smile
aRackroll
aRackroll

Howdy Folks YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Top Hat Ryan Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:34 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Looking forward to being more active here over the coming months.

We were able to pull a shadow for the boys in a cheeky 8 man! A really awesome first experience with some really solid lads
Howdy Folks Tombs_10
Top Hat Ryan
Top Hat Ryan

Back to top Go down