+3
COCOMARBELLA
Spiritika
breezesaw126
7 posters

Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by breezesaw126 Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:29 pm

I go by Breezesaw126 in the game. I'm a fairly new player, this is my first character. I tend to ask a lot of questions. Hoping to learn from you all and make friends Smile
breezesaw126
breezesaw126

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by breezesaw126 Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:40 pm

Idk what to really say lol
breezesaw126
breezesaw126

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by Spiritika Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi Breezesaw! I've played RuneScape for many years and it's great to see new players creating new characters and enjoying the game. I'm fairly new to the clan but in that time I've found everyone to be friendly and helpful. The clan is a great place for you to ask questions and make friends. Welcome. Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Please allow me to introduce myself YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Hey Breeze!

Welcome to osrs advice and to old school runescape! haha your introduction is short and sweet don't worry that much alone is more than enough Smile. Here are osrs advice everyone is really helpful so don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for other clan members to teach you anything if you need to.
COCOMARBELLA

Please allow me to introduce myself OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Hey Breeze, welcome to the offsite. Pretty normal to have a fairly short intro, so don't sweat it. I don't remember mine being very content rich either Laughing That said, got any in-game goals/aspirations? That's a pretty common talking point, but always nice to hear about.

As Risa said, feeling free to hit us up with questions when you need to. We don't bite. The Discord server's got an advice channel as well if you find clan chat to be a little too fast-paced. Gets pretty hectic when it fills up on the weekends! Check it out, if you like Smile

See ya around.

Please allow me to introduce myself NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Hey Breezesaw,

Welcome to the clan, offsite, and OSRS! It is absolutely awesome to see the game bringing in fresh, new players. Usually, it tends to bring in older players from back in the day, but as I said, awesome for to give the game a go!

What's your progress with the game so far? There are many starter guides on youtube to check out if you get lost, or you can definitely ask questions in the cc. Some people prefer to not use any guides, but they definitely can be a good resource if you get lost. I would recommend completing some quests - not sure how far along you are, but the completion of Dragon Slayer is an awesome goal to achieve.

Also, just curious, are you F2P, or P2P (P2P - do you have membership for the game, or just free access)?

I second Syllabic's suggestion - not sure if discord is your jam, but if it is, we do have an awesome discord server you can check out. Obviously not required though.

Catch you in game soon! FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Please allow me to introduce myself 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:10 am

Welcome to the offsite Breeze, you've definitely joined the right place to ask loads of questions, lots of members are very knowledgeable about all things RS, I'm sure there'll always be an answer to your questions Smile

Avallan
Avallan

Please allow me to introduce myself YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:25 am

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste!

Welcome to the clan brother, a short and sweet responses feels perfect for a concise introduction. See you around the clan Kappa

Please allow me to introduce myself Dabna10

Please allow me to introduce myself Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Please allow me to introduce myself NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down