I introduce myself

5 posters

Go down

I introduce myself Empty I introduce myself

Post by xImTekton Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:53 pm

Hi my name is xImTekton,

I am 19 years old, live in germany and I am a student.

I love playing Runescape since 2009. I hope to find some friends in OSRS to play with, I just had one friend and he stopped playing OSRS.
My current goal is to get a dragon warhammer I am on 7k shaman KC and I am slowly frustrating but I try my best.

I dont know what to write so I hope its enough for you guys and sorry for my bad english I´ll try my best Very Happy

And one quick question where is the german flag so I can edit my profile ? Very Happy

OSRS name: xImTekton
xImTekton
xImTekton

Back to top Go down

I introduce myself Empty Re: I introduce myself

Post by Bunny Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Hi! Welcome to the clan Smile

Be sure to post your name in the smiley thread if you haven't already.

https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Also your English is better than mine lol
Bunny
Bunny

I introduce myself 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:42 am

xImTekton wrote:Hi my name is xImTekton,

I am 19 years old, live in germany and I am a student.

I love playing Runescape since 2009. I hope to find some friends in OSRS to play with, I just had one friend and he stopped playing OSRS.
My current goal is to get a dragon warhammer I am on 7k shaman KC and I am slowly frustrating but I try my best.

I dont know what to write so I hope its enough for you guys and sorry for my bad english I´ll try my best Very Happy

And one quick question where is the german flag so I can edit my profile ? Very Happy

OSRS name: xImTekton

Welcome to the cc xImTekton!

Best of luck on your DWH grind, I'm sure the RNG gods will bless you eventually... Razz Your English is absolutely fine your message was well written and perfectly understandable so don't worry about that you'll have no problems moving forward.

Really excited to fulfill that 'I hope to find some friends in OSRS to play with' wish you have, you couldn't have picked a more awesome clan to join in terms of being able to make friends and hang out with people to do different things throughout the game. RE: German Flag - excellent question, I'll pop a message to someone who I think will be able to provide a resolution to that, you should definitely be able to represent your flag on the offsite!

PM is always on if you need anything, want to ask a question or just wanna say hey for a chat Smile Until then, take care bud and hopefully see you in game soon Smile
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

I introduce myself YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 am

Hey Tekton, welcome to the offsite. Plenty of great people in the CC! I bet you'll have no problem making friends Smile

I've considered trying shamans myself, but hearing about how dry people have gone really puts me off of the idea. Here's hoping you get that drop soon!

And actually, yeah, it doesn't seem like we have a German flag available. Maybe something work asking Bear about Question

P.S. As Bunny said, don't worry about your English. Looks just fine to me Smile

I introduce myself NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:39 am

Welcome to the clan, it's nice to have you aboard.
And I hope you get that Dragon Warhammer soon !
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

I introduce myself IIyCd

Back to top Go down