Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott

2 posters

Go down

Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott Empty Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott

Post by Musicked Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:07 pm

Hey all!

I figured this would be the most fitting place to post the google docs I created for Leagues IV, which contains my plan for the regions Desert, Asgarnia and Kourend, as well as gathered resources in the form of wikis (all bosses and relevant gear upgrades, league tasks, relics) and YouTube videos (info on all content per region, Leagues entertainment and tips/info channels).

I will be updating the document, logging my entire run in pursuit of the Dragon Trophy. I figured some of you might be able to use it in whatever way!

The document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e7y9D1_X5HKKjJUDYals5gxCCDr909_x496kAvNSZT4/edit?usp=sharing

What are your region picks? And do you also have a big plan, or are you going in blind? Share it with us all! <3

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott Empty Re: Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott

Post by Vigilantly Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:05 pm

Hey cool, thank you Burgh. I've been looking for materials to plan ahead a little bit on Leagues as I'm getting started this weekend. Appreciate the recommendations!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott Empty Re: Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott

Post by Musicked Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:03 am

You're welcome! The document has become a bit of a messy task checkoff list for me, but it can still spark inspiration. So far, the strategy is working for me!! Treasure Seeker is insane and I'm having a ton of fun!
Musicked
Musicked

Leagues IV: Trailblazer Reloaded Dragon Trophy Masterplan by Burgh D Rott YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down