What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?

+2
Zvny
nawpar
6 posters

Go down

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  Empty What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?

Post by nawpar Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:10 am

Is anybody excited about it, like I am?
nawpar

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  Empty Re: What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?

Post by Zvny Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:51 pm

I like the looks of the rewards and I might try it out not sure. What do you like most about it?
Zvny
Zvny

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  Empty Re: What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?

Post by vit Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:44 pm

I agree with Zvny - Rewards look cool which may tempt me in.
vit
vit

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  Empty hello

Post by nawpar Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Zvny wrote:I like the looks of the rewards and I might try it out not sure. What do you like most about it?

I like the early game. I think you grow powerful faster in the early game.
nawpar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:58 pm

I dont have ancestral and wont for a very long time but that slay helm recolour.. looks good, might weigh whether I'll participate when its released. The first few days are going to be hectic for sure.
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky0034 Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:57 pm

i'll probably mess around with it a little but I don't really have much interest in resetting progress as a general concept in something that takes as long as this game does

as for this specific league I think region locking is a lame concept and I hope they don't use it much with these leagues
ricky0034

What do you think of the upcoming thing called leagues?  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewnique Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:43 am

Ill probably entertain myself in the first league and see how unfair it actualy is for casual players compared to nolifers just to see if i can compete for rewards in my own manner
Yewnique
Yewnique

Back to top Go down