A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event

5 posters

Go down

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event Empty A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event

Post by Ali Wiki Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:50 am

Hey all, I just wanted to make this post to thank all the learners who came and experienced TOB for the first time at our leagues TOB learner event this weekend. You all did SO WELL with the majority of you getting your first ever KC's, and everyone making it to P3 Verzik at least once.

We hope you all enjoyed your first TOB experiences and sorry to those who we'd have loved to have given more attempts at the Theatre to, but we wanted to try and give a fair amount of time to all those interested. Me and Kate spent well over 10 hours this weekend running the learners and my over explaining of mechanics had a bigger toll on my voice box than I expected Shocked

A special mention for Jeyzuz who managed to pull an AVERNIC HILT on his 2nd KC!

I Would also like to thank GUITAR for coming with us on Gingers first few TOB attempts and helping us get her FIRST TOB KC!

Finally a huge thanks and appreciation for KATE (Ice Kates) for co-hosting this event, she was the driving force in organising the event with her desire to give all those interested an enjoyable first TOB experience. Her well-organised scheduling of time slots helped massively in allowing us to give a good amount of time to everyone who attended. Her melee-Xarpus strat aside she's also an exceptional leagues Tobber Razz

We look forward to hopefully hosting some more League TOB learners in the near future.

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event Tick_f10

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event Learne12

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event Ginger10
Ali Wiki
Ali Wiki

Back to top Go down

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event Empty Re: A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event

Post by ellipsism Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:53 pm

you guys did such a good job creating a well planned and organized event! glad everyone had fun and congrats on all the kcs! Smile
ellipsism
ellipsism

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event Empty Re: A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event

Post by its-a-ginger Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:38 am

Hi Ali!

Thank you so much for your Learner Raid. And thank you Kate as well!
And Guitar for coming along too

I would never have gotten my 1st KC this soon or maybe not even at all without your help / bringing me along

You and Kate were extremely patient teachers, very informative, and I appreciate going over the allotted time to help me get the KC since we died, woopsies.

Anyways, again I appreciate you all for helping me out, it was fun although TOB in general a little hectic, at least in the learning stages ha Smile

Big Thanks!
its-a-ginger
its-a-ginger

Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:59 am

THANKS ALI AND KATE!

I had fun Smile I need to TOB some more, so I can pull justi pieces and try inferno before leagues end.

And thanks for letting me 4-man with Ginger's learner Razz She did better than I did, both during the learner (I died first on Verzik because I mistimed a bomb and nado) and my first time at Verzik (I think I died right early P3 first run?)

Grats to all!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:10 pm

This sounded fantastic. If there's another TOB Learner Event please count me in! Smile
Joe 7

A THANK YOU/SUMMARY Of The Leagues TOB Learner Event IIyCd

Back to top Go down