SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?)

+3
Sonsara
Iwan
Vespolar
7 posters

Go down

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) Empty SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?)

Post by Vespolar Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 pm

I was thinking it would be a fun thing to host a monthly event like on the 3rd Thursday of every month or something. just so people will always know when an event is coming. Maybe having different people host different events each month. I don't mind hosting some but to make it consistent on when an event is can bring more people to it each time Smile

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) Empty Re: SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?)

Post by Iwan Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:33 am

I also thought about this a long time ago when we had a bankstanding event.
Would be nice to have some of those again. change up the location every time we have one. Just to hang out with half the clan from time to time.
wouldnt be to hard to organize and is accessible to everyone.
Iwan
Iwan

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) Empty Re: SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?)

Post by Sonsara Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 pm

I agree. Same day or two every month! Wouldn't be a bad idea.
Sonsara

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryAlex Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:58 am

If i'm online i'd be down to go.
CarryAlex
CarryAlex

Back to top Go down

Post by Glock 17s Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:32 pm

Sounds good
Glock 17s
Glock 17s

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:22 pm

I think we used to do something like this a while back, it'd be good to do that again , I'm definitely down for it

SUGGESTION- Having a monthly clan event (same day different event maybe?) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by America Sad Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm

if anyone is interested, i was thinking about doing an Ironman Vs. Muggles event at castlewars or clanwars. f2p gear only to even things out. If someone wants to be the head of the muggles, im thinking the mvps of each team (most kills or something of that ilk) could get a reward. id reward the mvp(s) of the ironman team in bonds and then whoever leads the muggles could reward their mvp (s) how they see fit.
America Sad
America Sad

Back to top Go down