Event Suggestion - Prayer

3 posters

Go down

Event Suggestion - Prayer Empty Event Suggestion - Prayer

Post by iB E A S T Wed May 24, 2023 10:56 am

Hello everyone! Just wanted to throw this out there as an idea for a future event! I know a lot of us are anticipating the release of DT2 and the new curses/prayers they could possibly implement. What better way to prepare for such a thing than having a mass cc prayer event? We all know the hazards of running Bones to the Chaos Temple but who can resist that sweet xp? With coordination we can organize a team of anti pkers, set up alt scouts at teleport points and have those who wish to train pray be protected in the process. Who knows? Perhaps our anti team can come out with some sweet loot as well Smile I could see this benefiting members of the cc in multiple ways. This also gives our resident pkers a time to shine and teach others interested in doing the same. May also go a long ways towards trust building in cc and showing each other that we've got your back Wink ANY input or ideas are always welcome! Tell me what you think below Smile
iB E A S T
iB E A S T

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion - Prayer Empty Response to iB E A S T

Post by Natalia Wed May 24, 2023 12:06 pm

Hello,

This is an excellent idea - thanks for suggesting it. There have been a couple (possibly less-organized) days like this, but a well thought out plan with proper defense would be interesting. Wonder if too much of a presence would attract opposing clans? Either way I'd love to try anti-pk and also see people get their levels up. We could switch worlds if things get too dicey.

Now I just need to save up some bones..

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Event Suggestion - Prayer YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion - Prayer Empty Re: Event Suggestion - Prayer

Post by Musicked Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:51 am

Would love this as well, since I’m a fragile HCIM and would definitely want to take advantage of a safe Chaos Altar at some point Very Happy
Musicked
Musicked

Event Suggestion - Prayer YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down