Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts

3 posters

Go down

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts Empty Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts

Post by Danny CPA Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:03 am

Hey Everyone!

With the new (and extremely fun) trailblazer league releasing today, I just wanted to make a thread and see what other people were planning to do as far as relics and areas, as well as long term goals.

Relic wise, I went/will go
T1 - Endless Harvest (really enjoyed so far, no raegrets haha)
T2 - Last Recall (after getting used to how this works, I LOVE it)
T3 - Quickshot or Fluid Strike (range or melee, haven't decided but leaning towards melee for better bossing/slayer)
T4 - Unnatural Selection (with no guarantee about clue areas this league, treasure seeker isn't really appealing if I won't be able to do most clues)
T5 - Undecided (all three have some appeal, none of them seem busted.  I'll reevaluate as a I get closer to unlocking)
T6 - Draining Strikes (honestly just seems broken compared to the other two which seem more niche/novelty)

I took Kandarin for my first zone, and I'm thinking of going Asgarnia with either Morytania or Tirannwn third.  I don't have any specific goals other than work my way through slayer and likely GWD at some point while knocking out as many tasks as possible along the way and maybe getting like base 70-90 stats.  Also, someone said that TOB would be easier to learn on this with the relics than on the normal game, so I might try and gear up for that and see if I can find a group to help me through my first clear.

I'm interested in hearing what other peoples plans/goals/thoughts are.

P.S.  If you haven't at least logged onto a league world and tried it out briefly, DO IT.  Seriously the twisted league was some of the most fun I've ever had in this game and this one looks to be similarly engaging.  Don't miss out and regret it later! There is a pretty simple explanation/tutorial as soon as you log into the world, so at least pop in and take a look!
Danny CPA
Danny CPA

Back to top Go down

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts Empty Re: Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts

Post by Purple Dude Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:52 pm

I enjoy League immensely, I feel so spoiled by the super high exp rates lol

Copying your format:

Relic wise, I went/will go
OBTAINED - T1 - Production Master - I don't mind a grind, but skipping the grind of Fletch, Craft, Cook, Herb etc. feels so good
OBTAINED - T2 - Eternal Jeweller - I have no intentions of bossing or Runecrafting, so Recall wouldn't do the same for me, as for others. Have Eternal Jewellery is such a huge quality of life for me, no regrets Very Happy
OBTAINED - T3 - Fluid Strikes - I generally prefer Melee, so obvious choice Very Happy
OBTAINED - T4 - Unnatural Selection - It is so OP, I did clues alot last league, and after like 50 it becomes boring, longterm Unnatural Selection just gives more fun
T5 - Equilibrium - The other 2 are useless to my goals, and this one gives more EXP!
T6 - Draining Strikes - I love lifesteal effects, It is like a permanent SGS Spec Very Happy Fun Effect

So I only got 2 Relics left! But the last points will take some grinding, but considering it is day 2, I have been having a sweaty grind Very Happy

For Areas:
OBTAINED - Misthalin - It is the starter area Very Happy
OBTAINED - Karamja - Also starter area Very Happy
OBTAINED - Kandarin - I thought to myself: Where can I harvest the most points for next area? I decided Kandarin was the solution
OBTAINED - Asgarnia - It was between this and Fremmenik, but considering the Tasks for Fremmenik, Fremmies are more later-game content, so I chose Asgarnia first, since Asgarnia have useful quests, Slayer Tasks, MLM, and such
My last area is a toss up between Fremmenik and Morytania, but I will probably end up choosing Fremmenik, since Fremmy got Dragon Slayer II alongside Vorkath, and I am not good enough for Nightmare/TOB and Barrows alone is not worth it What a Face

Goals?
- I have a few different goals: I would like Dragon Tier eventually
- 99 Thieving - Already Lvl 83 Very Happy
- 99 Agility - Waiting on Tier 6 Relic before I do it though
- 99 Strength/Attack/Defense/Hitpoints/Magic/Ranged
- 99 Slayer - Fun
- 99 Fletching - Production master will make this take like 30min once I got the materials lol
- 99 Cooking - Production master will make this take like 30min once I got the materials lol
- 99 Hunter - Gotta get those Herbiboar tasks
- 99 Mining - Waiting on Tier 6 Relic before I do it though
- 99 Smithing - Will happen once I process the ores from Mining lol

Will I reach all goals? Probably not! But it will be fun Very Happy bounce bounce

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts Empty Re: Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm

I'm more of going with the flow, but my only REAL goal is to get blowpipe from zulrah Very Happy Gonna be a fun 2 months. I'm enjoying this strategy way more than my Twisted League strategy of planning my every move down to the tile

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts Dabna10

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Trailblazer League Relics/Areas/Goals/Thoughts NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down