Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M

+4
Catnaros
Skillius
Syllabic
Oriannamain
8 posters

Go down

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M Empty Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M

Post by Oriannamain Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Hii, Im a pretty new to OSRS. Never playd the original xd Started with OSRS when it became F2P and have been playing on and off again.

A quest cape and fire/infernal cape have always been my goals. I've decided to give up on QP for now to get some higher combat stats, and I accidentally got 99 cooking on the way... I love food ;_;

Im from Sweden and have a lot of freetime to play mixed with some periods of zero gameplay because of my work and friends and stuff xd

I play a lot of singleplayer RPG's when drunk when I am not playing Runescape or League of Legends.

I've never tried bossing except for KBD, which led to me being PK'd and losing half my bank ..so Im very bad at that.

Sorry I feel like I am rambling, idk what to say but I would love to join your clan because I need some people to talk to when playing I guess. You seem like a mature and experienced bunch who are not elitist (: I found you through reddit and joined your CC right away
Oriannamain
Oriannamain

Back to top Go down

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M Empty Re: Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M

Post by Syllabic Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:12 pm

Hey! Welcome to the offsite. Rare to see someone that didn't start with Classic or RS2! Not sure if I ever would have been interested in this game had I not played it as a kid, but it's good that completely new players are being drawn to it after all these years.

Those are good goals! I'm definitely confident that I'll never get an infernal cape. I'm not even close to being skilled enough, haha. Quest cape is a little more likely, but I'm still taking my sweet time. And yeah, 99 Cooking was one of my first as well. It's a nice little money maker if you cook sharks instead of wines.

I've never been big into bossing either, but I've been getting more practice with it lately. We do a fair bit of Corp and God Wars if you're ever interested in tagging along! Pidalu also hosts a weekly PvM event, which you're more than welcome to come check out. Details for that can be found on the Discord, which I'd also recommend joining if you get the chance.

Anyway, don't worry about rambling. As you can see I'm pretty prone to doing it myself Laughing Hope you enjoy yourself in the CC! Sounds to me like you'll fit in great Smile

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M Empty Re: Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M

Post by Skillius Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Welcome to the clan! We are happy to have you here with us. Hit me up in game if you ever wanna learn some PvM, I'm no pro but I'm always down to teach what I know.
Skillius
Skillius

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Welcome to the clan lad c: Thanks to this clan, I've been able to experience things and bosses in game that I'd never thought I'd be able to. It's definitely a good place to be, and I'm sure you'll have no issue finding people to do things with :p
Catnaros
Catnaros

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:02 am

Look forward to getting to chat with you Oriannamain! Got some great goals, hope to see you follow through with them!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by GuamJovi Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:14 am

Welcome Orianna!
GuamJovi
GuamJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:37 am

Welcome welcome m8!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Oriannamain looking for a home away from league M_M YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by fx plus Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:00 am

Welcome to the cc Ori, it's sad to hear about you losing half your bank in the wildy Crying or Very sad, but you learn from mistakes.

If you'd like to boss more, our CC has weekly PvM events held by Pid himself Surprised
https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3945-pidalu-s-weekly-events-everyone-welcome
In addition to the events, you'll find that many people in our CC would be down to PvM with you. Very Happy

I think a fire cape is definitely a good goal with a very nice reward. Be sure to let us know when you achieve that goal.

I wish you all the best on your goals and look forward to seeing you in the CC/discord.
fx plus
fx plus

Olmlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriannamain Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Omg you guys are so sweet ;_; Thanks so much for the warm welcome

I am totally down to try to tag along on a few trips just to witness bossing at least Very Happy

And actually there are tons of players like me who never played it before! I was so surprised finding out a real life friends 12 year old brother is playing it all the time lol.

I am online a lot, not always active in chat because I am afk and playing other games  but my DM's are always open for gameplay or just chatting reasons. It's a bit easier to notice private messages compared to clan chat <3
Oriannamain
Oriannamain

Back to top Go down