cant access old school atm, no idea why

3 posters

Go down

cant access old school atm, no idea why Empty cant access old school atm, no idea why

Post by ladybird2 Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:46 am

if you dont see me  around today its because I can only seemingly get onto the normal game  not osrs...and all I feel competent to do on there is stand  in the square with my pet jadinko lol in varrock, which may quickly lose its appeal............stay  safe, see you soon

All is well Noel brought me back from my adventures on rs3///not a clue whats going on , hadnt visited in over 3 yrs...I have lovely house, probably rubbish by todays standards and a saradomin owl pet and a zammy bird came to greet me. I have over 2m loyalty points no idea what to do with.............its good to be home. My jadinko pet looked more colourful than I remembered, although the meercats were always my faves.
ladybird2

cant access old school atm, no idea why NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

cant access old school atm, no idea why Empty Re: cant access old school atm, no idea why

Post by Bunny Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm

Have you been able to sign in since? Let me know if it's still giving you issues and I'd be happy to help look into why Smile
Bunny
Bunny

cant access old school atm, no idea why 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

cant access old school atm, no idea why Empty Re: cant access old school atm, no idea why

Post by ladybird2 Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Thank you..apparently it was down for everyone ...it crashed, its just my computer made it look to me like it had set up a firewall or messed up my settings, and I really dont want to start trouble shooting when past experience tells me...I made things far worse lol. When my printer plays up and my partner fixes it, because its a common sense solution and he has patience ! He usually says 'please call me in as soon as it plays up' because embarrassingly we almost run out of ink and paper as it spews out identical copies from my impatient tries, the good thing is he never gets impatient...the man is almost a saint !!! although trying to get him to be housebound and not be out and about at the moment is a daily task Smile and we have had lovely sunshine.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Yaaay! Glad it's working again. I work in IT and I still just want to hit stuff with a hammer so I feel your pain dealing with printers!
Bunny
Bunny

cant access old school atm, no idea why 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Kindred spirit !!...I hate things that dont work.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:14 pm

LOL thats what that PING PING PING sound was!! TY we are all back in
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

cant access old school atm, no idea why YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down