[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails

+2
ladybird2
Marlee
6 posters

Go down

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails Empty [Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails

Post by Marlee Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:13 pm

I made a few custom clue scrolls a year or so ago for a rs3 clan I was in. We used them in a few events and people seemed to enjoy it! I really enjoy hosting events and seeing a clan/guild come together and have fun to share experiences, and i'd love to do that again! I was wondering if this would be something that would be allowed and if so, what steps do I need to take to make this become a future event?

Thanks!! <3
Marlee
Marlee
Marlee

Back to top Go down

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails Empty Re: [Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails

Post by Marlee Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Can you guess where this one is?
Hint: OSRS will not help you!

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails Swclue10
Marlee
Marlee

Back to top Go down

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails Empty Re: [Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails

Post by ladybird2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Speak to Autocrat and the events team. They are looking for events and event leaders. you sound perfect, someone who volunteers to do things with/for the clan and take on a event is a real asset and members love it.
We have a thread running, maybe take a look at that too, although ive not seen your idea before....looks fun.
see you in game, my pm is always open. Smile
ladybird2

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:29 am

Marlee wrote:I made a few custom clue scrolls a year or so ago for a rs3 clan I was in. We used them in a few events and people seemed to enjoy it! I really enjoy hosting events and seeing a clan/guild come together and have fun to share experiences, and i'd love to do that again! I was wondering if this would be something that would be allowed and if so, what steps do I need to take to make this become a future event?

Thanks!! <3
Marlee

Sounds interesting. If you're willing to volunteer then this could be something we can do from time to time. You'll have to let me know what you need etc. I am willing to help however I can. Get in touch with me in game or pm me on here.
Autocrat
Autocrat

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm

This definitely is a great idea, I'll move this topic to the event section. I'm willing to help wherever I possibly can.

My PM's are always open as well! Smile

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:23 am

Love the effort you put in these Smile Don't really have the time nor talent to help you make em, but I can help setting up events etc if you want to do a clue hunt, just lemme know

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwan Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:29 pm

sounds like a fun event
Iwan
Iwan

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

[Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails Empty [Idea for event] Custom Treasure Trails

Post by Marlee Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 pm

So I’m not sure how to send private messages and I don’t think the one I sent actually went through. Can someone in the events team message me in game? IGN is now Marlee

Sent from Topic'it App
Marlee
Marlee

Back to top Go down