goodbye old school runescape

2 posters

Go down

goodbye old school runescape Empty goodbye old school runescape

Post by Risa Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:42 am

Hello everyone at OSRS Advice Its me Risa.

I thought I would never type this message but it had to be done. I have decided to officially leave old school runescape. I know I never maxed and never got the 200mil in all stats haha! However now is the right time I feel that I am ready to leave. I have had a wonderful time away spent time with family and friends and my new husband. I have also started a new job as I got a promotion at work. Unfortunately I no longer have time for old school RuneScape. I have had so many memories since 2004 and have made so many friends. This clan has been the best ever clan that I have been in. Had so many laughs and memories with you all especially this last Christmas it was a ton of fun all of us getting together and taking pictures in the clan hall. Thus I feel my time has ended as I start a new chapter in my life.

I wish you all so much health, wealth, success and happiness.

I will be keeping my account as its my original acc since 2004 but I just don't have time anymore to log on and play. Since I've returned back I haven't felt like playing any games I will always be a gamer and loved my time growing up and playing so many games on playstation, playstation home and so many MMO's.

Thank you all for the memories!!

Take Care and Happy Scaping Xx <3
Risa

goodbye old school runescape YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

goodbye old school runescape Empty Re: goodbye old school runescape

Post by Purple Dude Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:03 am

Was good to have you around while it lasted Very Happy
Hope this new chapter becomes the best chapter ever, good luck with the family and new work Very Happy ^^ bounce

goodbye old school runescape NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down