Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related

4 posters

Go down

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  Empty Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related

Post by Vespolar Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:21 pm

I know there are a lot of youtubers/twitch steamers in the CC. So would it be a good idea to either have a area on the offsite where people can have their channels/streams featured like a "Channel of the week/month" or just a page that is a collection of the links that lead to each twitch/youtube page. Or even have trusted members of the clan (ranked 2 or 3 bananas and higher) have access to an OSRS youtube/twitch page where members of our community can stream/post under the OSRS Advice name

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  Empty Re: Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related

Post by Lucido Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:15 am

Would be nice to watch 3lven plank in real time instead of waiting for his next video(jk ily 3lven). As cool as this sounds, I'm certain that content creators in our clan prefer having their content on their own channel so maybe the last part of your idea might not work out well but the rest of it surely will. Maybe a pinned thread somewhere in the general discussion area?

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  Empty Re: Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related

Post by elemntsk8ter Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:48 am

I like the idea of having a sticky thread with active members' Twitch / YouTube channels listed as links to them so others can find them quickly and see content and maybe learn some techniques along the way.
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Idea for the offsite. Youtube and Twitch related  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CarryAlex Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:10 am

Yeah would be cool if like on the right side it would show which streamers in the CC are "Online" with like a "click here to watch"

I wouldn't mind working on this project myself if need assistance, since i'm currently in software engineering anyways.
CarryAlex
CarryAlex

Back to top Go down