My introduction :D

4 posters

Go down

My introduction :D  Empty My introduction :D

Post by DianasaurEgg Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:04 pm

Good evening all! My name is Diana and my rsn is DianasaurEgg. I am new to the clan, and have really been enjoying my stay here so far! I love how active and friendly everyone is and i'm looking forward to making some new friends! I am currently ranked 105 overall in OSRS, but not the necessarily sweaty type. I don't enjoy the ticking methods all that much, I prefer to afk where possible, I just have a lot of free time, and play way too much, hehe. My favorite thing to do in OSRS is skilling, I love grinding out xp and climbing the hiscores. I am a very social butterfly as well, and will talk your ear off if you let me Very Happy. In my free time when not playing OSRS I really enjoy putting together Lego kits and Jigsaw puzzles. I find both of these relaxing hobbies and it's also nice just to have something hands on to do to keep your mind busy. I can't wait to meet you all!  bounce
DianasaurEgg
DianasaurEgg

Back to top Go down

My introduction :D  Empty Re: My introduction :D

Post by Karl / MKY Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:39 am

Welcome to the clan Diana.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully you'll find us to be a helpful and welcoming bunch.

See you in game
Karl aka Minority KY
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:03 pm

hey diana!! welcome Very Happy well you sound very friendly and approachable (as much as you can be online haha) congrats on the achievement of being ranked #105! thats amazing. I saw my first ever stand alone lego store the other day and was so excited - feel free to upload some photos of what you make!! see you in game Smile
lilhob
lilhob

My introduction :D  YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:54 pm

Welcome to the community Diana,

Feel free to message anytime ya need something
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

My introduction :D  YP5zkAJ