Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by TOTODILE Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:42 am

Hello all. I'm Darth Limbo. I used to play for just over 10 years but with the introduction of rs3 I ended up quitting because I didnt want to have to start over completely in osrs. But recently I've gotten back into the game and joined the cc and get to talk to people and enjoy the game again. My goal is eventually to be able to do high level pvm content because I was a high level in rs2 but didnt really have people to boss with.
TOTODILE
TOTODILE

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Guitarist141 Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:54 am

Hey Darth!! Glad you made it to the CC! Very Happy

Sounds like you are generally a vet about things just coming back to the REAL Runescape... Smile There are a lot of folks here who PVM at all levels. As always, have a question just ask any one of us.

If you can join, come to the Quest Cape event this Saturday! Post is in the Clan Events section of the forums. You can win some things to boost you up! See you in game and welcome!!

Guitar
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:22 am

Limbo wrote:Hello all. I'm Darth Limbo. I used to play for just over 10 years but with the introduction of rs3 I ended up quitting because I didnt want to have to start over completely in osrs. But recently I've gotten back into the game and joined the cc and get to talk to people and enjoy the game again. My goal is eventually to be able to do high level pvm content because I was a high level in rs2 but didnt really have people to boss with.

Welcome to the cc Darth!

Awesome to have such a veteran player not only returning to the game but also joining our community Smile I assume the global crisis we all face has pushed you back onto the land of Gleinor? If so it's another silver lining of this mess we all currently face and I hope that once the dust settles globally you would have already fallen back in-love with RS and decide to stay with us long-term!

Wishing you all the best for your current goals. Like Guitarist said, we often have a clan event every Saturday at 8pm GMT that is more often than not in the form of a clan mass PvM event so you'll be welcome no matter what level you are! Myself, and many others, also host random trips to Godwars where we get as many people as possible and have no restrictions on the level of people joining us so you'll be more than welcome to anything I host in the near or distant future too!

If you ever need anything my PM is always on so don't hesitate to get in touch with me bud I'm always up for a chat or to help when needed! Until then, take care and I look forward to meeting you properly in the cc Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by fx plus Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 am

Hello and welcome to the cc Darth

I think that's a lovely goal. Being in this CC has really helped me progress my account since I would always have people to do stuff with (mainly PvM). I hope we get an opportunity to PvM together some time Very Happy

On a different note, if you haven't already you can receive a smiley in-game by posting your IGN here:
https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

We also have a discord at:
discord.gg/osrsadvice

Anyhow, I wish you luck on your goals, and if you ever need help, feel free to use the CC Very Happy
fx plus
fx plus

Olmlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Welcome back to osrs Darth, and welcome to the OSRS Advice Family.
That's what captivated me about this cc as well, when I first started out It seemed like a long tedious grind to gain lvls again, but the cc is so friendly and makes it fun to train whilst having genuine people to talk to.
Welcome! *fist bump*
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Introduction IIyCd

Back to top Go down