Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Hafen Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Hello.

My in-game name is Hafenauer. I saw your post on official forums and I think it's just what I'm looking for. I'd like to join your community.

I played back in 2005-2006. I remember being in a clan and going to the wilderness every week (but I'm not interested in PvP now). I never had a p2p account. Always f2p. I'd like to change that soon. I feel like I've seen everything f2p had to offer. My latest accomplishment was getting Hill giant club from Obor after about 50 kills.

I think joining you will help me learn about p2p content and changes made to RuneScape since 2006.
Hafen

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Catnaros Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Welcome to the clan buddy, you've picked the right place to come for assistance, there's plenty of helpful people among us c:

Be sure to join the discord if you're interested at https://discord.gg/osrsadvice and be sure to post in the smiley thread so you get your rank in game at https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Hope you get mems soon! c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Introduction ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:45 am

Hop on mems soon if you are thinking about it, it's rly worth it!

See you soon in the clanchat/discord!

Introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:38 am

Welcome to the clan!! I also joined the clan a few days after getting my first-ever membership. I was completely overwhelmed by all the new content at first, but this clan was extraordinarily helpful. If you ever have a question, feel free to ask in the chat! I used to look everything up on Wiki by myself, but have found that by asking the clan you get the answer you're looking for even faster and with helpful tips as a bonus.

It's great to have you here! Very Happy
bokeh_dot

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:06 am

Very welcome! This clan helped me from the bottom up with every single thing aswell <3
Sappiness
Sappiness

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down