+2
The_Gamed
TGOD1991
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by TGOD1991 Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have seen my name in the thread created by @Autocrat. If not, please check it out it hits me deeply as I have been playing runescape since 01 and then gpa followed me right after buying me my first membership. Runtellthat4 Time to stay on topic.

My mind is very scattered so I apologize in advance if this is a horrible messy introduction..lol

My name is Cody(RSN - TGOD1991). I am 28. I have a 5 year old son. I have joined in respect to my grandfather. He recommended this clan a while back, but NEVER once telling me that he was apart of the ownership or creation of this clan. Which to this day blows my mind. I am glad to be here, and I hope I am able to get back into my old child habit of playing again. I think it will be good for me. I miss this game so much. I am very thankful to you all for being so kind and warm hearted with everything happening. I hope to get to know some of you as my gpa did and enjoy my time here. Thank you all again.

Last edited by TGOD1991 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by The_Gamed Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Welcome Tgod, were are definitely glad to have you. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, he was a great guy in real life just as he was online i'm sure. Any questions don't be scared to ask!

See you in the CC! Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Cody, it is good to have you here although we all wish the circumstances were different. Although I don't play as much feel free to reach me in game or in discord if you need anything.

We have a great community and amazing people. I am sure you will enjoy your time in the clan.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Introduction IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:49 pm

The_Gamed wrote:Welcome Tgod, were are definitely glad to have you. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, he was a great guy in real life just as he was online i'm sure. Any questions don't be scared to ask!

See you in the CC! Smile
Thank you much.

Autocrat wrote:Cody, it is good to have you here although we all wish the circumstances were different. Although I don't play as much feel free to reach me in game or in discord if you need anything.

We have a great community and amazing people. I am sure you will enjoy your time in the clan.
I do have you on discord. Thank you much.
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Welcome to the clan! I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather. I didn't have the fortune of meeting him in game, but he did play a huge part in this amazing clan and I will be forever grateful for that. I know he is remembered very fondly by the members of this clan who did know him, and I'm certain you will find friends to reminisce with here.

I look forward to getting to know you! My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time, and my PMs are always open if you ever want a friend to talk to. <3

bokeh_dot

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:45 pm

ValKerynth wrote:Welcome to the clan! I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather. I didn't have the fortune of meeting him in game, but he did play a huge part in this amazing clan and I will be forever grateful for that. I know he is remembered very fondly by the members of this clan who did know him, and I'm certain you will find friends to reminisce with here.

I look forward to getting to know you! My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time, and my PMs are always open if you ever want a friend to talk to. <3

Thank you very much. I am learning that about my gpa now. He definitely took over this game more than me when I was the first to start playing it. It is just so amazing to me. Thank you again <3
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:45 am

It's hard to say more than I have already. Your grandfather was instrumental in creating and nurturing something that's become very important to me over the last year. Even though I didn't really know him personally, I'm very grateful for the role he played, and the impression he made on me, even indirectly.

We're very lucky to have you with us now to share your memories of him. It's helped add to the image of a man that was already fiercely admired.

We're here for you, for as long as you need us.

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:07 am

I'm glad you've come to experience what he helped create, I've been here for over 3 years now and it's one of the greatest communities I've ever been apart of. He really did leave a lasting impression on a lot of us.
Catnaros
Catnaros

Introduction ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:08 am

Syllabic wrote:It's hard to say more than I have already. Your grandfather was instrumental in creating and nurturing something that's become very important to me over the last year. Even though I didn't really know him personally, I'm very grateful for the role he played, and the impression he made on me, even indirectly.

We're very lucky to have you with us now to share your memories of him. It's helped add to the image of a man that was already fiercely admired.

We're here for you, for as long as you need us.

Catnaros wrote:I'm glad you've come to experience what he helped create, I've been here for over 3 years now and it's one of the greatest communities I've ever been apart of. He really did leave a lasting impression on a lot of us.

Thank you both, as to all who have and will read this. I am still in awe with where he was and who he was in this clan. I am glad to be apart of it, of course, I will never be able to fill his role, nor replace him. But, I will definitely be apart in the best way I can be and hopefully climb up a little bit to make him happy. I wish I could have done this while he was a live, he was one not too ever brag about something he has created or helped bring up. He always just suggested the cc to join to ask questions with quick responses. Thank you all again.
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down