Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)

+4
Tao Flow
Natalia
shopferix
Bear Bones
8 posters

Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)

Post by Bear Bones Thu May 25, 2023 7:04 am

Hello, my RSN is Bear Bones (cbt 123 - total 1990), I've recently returned to the game after a 5 year break and I'm a little bit out of the know on newer gear and such. So, being named OSRS Advice, sounded perfect lol. My discord name is Dothrakhan, from another game I play and discord server I use. Looking forward to meeting some members who don't mind some potentially outdated questions lol. Thanks for reading, see you in game Smile
Bear Bones
Bear Bones

Back to top Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty Re: Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)

Post by shopferix Thu May 25, 2023 8:01 am

Heya Bear Bones and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
We love all types of questions, there are some many knowledgeable people in clan who are more than happy to help! I am sure one day you will be the one answering questions. If you change your nickname on the Discord server to match your RSN, one of the mods will give you a trusted guest role. 
All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty Re: Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters)

Post by Bear Bones Thu May 25, 2023 8:25 am

Thanks Shopferix! I'll change it over now Smile
Bear Bones
Bear Bones

Back to top Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Empty Welcome (back) Bear Bones

Post by Natalia Thu May 25, 2023 9:22 am

Hello and welcome,

Looking forward to meeting you in-game and fear not, many of us have a lot to learn. You'll have a great time trying the new content from the last five years. If you wanna chat or play some Runelink find me in the chat. Smile

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Thu May 25, 2023 9:42 am

Hey Bear Bones, welcome! Yeah Advice is a great place to come back to the game and relearn everything you missed; not to mention all the awesome friendly people in our chat Razz
I think you take the cake for the longest thread title on an intro btw Laughing See you around!
Pepo Heart
-Tao

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl / MKY Thu May 25, 2023 9:59 am

Welcome Bear Bones!

I'm sure you'll find us lot a welcoming and helpful bunch, and any question is usually answered by someone!

See you in-game!
Karl (a.k.a Minority KY)
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Thu May 25, 2023 11:58 am

Howdy Bear Bones,

Welcome back to RuneScape! A lot has happened in 5 years, so don't be afraid to ask questions!

Can't wait to see you around. Smile

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Bones Fri May 26, 2023 4:08 am

Thanks all! How do I go about getting a rank to join the CC?
Bear Bones
Bear Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri May 26, 2023 6:33 am

Heya, you are probably trying to join the old friends chat that we do not use anymore, see below for how to join the clan as a guest. As for getting ranked (sapphire and above) this thread has a lot of great info https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5415-how-to-best-get-promoted

The TL;DR is, once you introduce yourself you are a full member of the clan (you just cannot see announcements in clan chat), further ranks are earned through being friendly and active in chat. 

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters) Join_a11
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Reececup Fri May 26, 2023 4:02 pm

Hi glad to have you back to OSRS! I hope you enjoy your time back to runescape Smile. Good luck with all your future grinds and hope to see ya in game <3
Reececup
Reececup

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Sat May 27, 2023 12:00 pm

Welcome back !

You came back to the game and found yourself a caring community. How lucky are you !

Welcome aboard !
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down