The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters

+6
Matt Ross
GuamJovi
Syllabic
The_Gamed
PugTart
Zurb
10 posters

Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters Empty The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters

Post by Zurb Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:27 am

Hey everyone, longtime RS player, decided to get into OSRS, as RS3 makes me very, very sad.

My initial goal was to get an untrimmed Slayer cape, but I realised that I'd rather have fun.

IRL I run a design and marketing agency, and am a technical consultant - always happy to have a chat!

Cheers
Ash
Zurb

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters

Post by PugTart Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:35 am

welcome to the cc. Smile
PugTart
PugTart

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters

Post by The_Gamed Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:27 am

Welcome to the darkside of OSRS! Smile Few things to check out if you're interested!

If you're interested in a smiley in the clan chat, be sure to post your runescape username in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

we also have a discord channel if that is something you'd want to look into: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:39 am

Yo Zurb. Good to have you.

I think RS3 makes a lot of us very sad. I'd honestly love to get into it, because it seems like quite it'd be pretty fun. But the microtransactions are so intensely off-putting for me. It's just not a business model I have any interest in supporting, and I feel like it'd devalue any progress I ended up making.

Untrimmed Slayer cape is one hell of a goal, but yeah, probably one better left to the truly sweaty people of the world Razz Sounds miserable to me.

If you like, you can sign up for Skill of the Week by posting your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Voting for that, and for Boss of the Week, can be found on the mentioned clan Discord server. Here's hoping you stop by Smile

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by GuamJovi Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:38 am

Welcome to the cc Zurb! I work in design as well. (:
GuamJovi
GuamJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:44 am

Welcome to the clan & offsite!

I played RS3 for quite a bit after EoC was released, its an unfortunate scene. I'm sure many still enjoy it but its rather difficult to ignore the flaws.
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Attas seed Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 am

Welcome Smile
Best of luck if the untrimmed slayer cape is still a goal, it's a long one!

Hope the agency is going well.
Attas seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:59 am

ehh welcome Zurb. I never played RS3 myself, but if you want to have fun OSRS is a good pick, plus the cc makes it more enjoyable having friends to play with:)
Chemtrol

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tickmark Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:53 pm

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us Ash Ash Ash
Tickmark
Tickmark

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:45 am

Welcome to the clan! Great to have you here Very Happy
bokeh_dot

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 5 and 255 characters YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down