Introduction (Bugmeat)

+2
EvanK-Hell
Bugmeat
6 posters

Go down

Introduction (Bugmeat) Empty Introduction (Bugmeat)

Post by Bugmeat Sun May 08, 2022 9:27 pm

Hello all!

I am a long-time casual OSRS player from Australia looking for a fun social clan with a supportive and welcoming PvM community as I'm looking to get into bossing & raids in the near future. After looking around on forums I figured that your clan fit the bill quite well so here we are! I am currently working and studying simultaneously and so usually only play for a few hours a day at the moment.

My current account goals are:
- Increasing my net worth so I can gear up better for PvM. While I am Base 80 combat stats, I am currently lacking key elements like Serp, Torture, Ferocious gloves and things at that level.
- Regaining my lost quest cape (I had one last year before I went on an extended break and new quests came out).
- Learning Zulrah!
- Skilling to gradually work towards complete diaries. I currently spend a lot of my time doing things like AFK fishing and catching chins, and while I don't enjoy these parts of the game as much as combat, progress is progress.

Part of why this clan appeals to me is its focus on advice - I would love the opportunity to get guidance from more experienced players because I've reached a point with my account where it feels like there's so much to do and so little clarity on the best way to go about it.

Anyway, cheers and I'm sure I'll see you around in the cc Smile
- Bugmeat
Bugmeat
Bugmeat

Back to top Go down

Introduction (Bugmeat) Empty Re: Introduction (Bugmeat)

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun May 08, 2022 11:44 pm

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

When it comes to combat stats, your in the same boat as i am, we can kill some of the solo bosses that still make good gold but we may struggle in some of the very late game bosses.

That said, we have a lot experience players in here, so if you have any questions about any part of the game, don't hold back asking. As well some of us do "teaching" raids on the weekends that everyone can join (discord voice chat is adviced)

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here.

Last edited by EvanKHell on Wed May 11, 2022 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction (Bugmeat) YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon May 09, 2022 8:55 am

Hello and welcome to the clan Bugmeat! Best of luck with your list of goals! I know that no matter what you are focusing on there are lots of very knowledge people in the clan waiting to help! All the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Tue May 10, 2022 6:19 pm

welcome bugmeat! nice name !
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed May 11, 2022 2:06 am

Heya Bugmeat Smile
While we aren't as active PvM wise compared to PvM focused clans, you will definitely find people to befriend and talk to, hope we are a good fit even after you start PvM'ing Very Happy
Looks like some good goals, should set you up pretty well for PvM Surprised

Welcome to the community Very Happy bounce

Introduction (Bugmeat) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri May 27, 2022 3:10 pm

Hey Bugmeat, and welcome.
I've seen your name frequently in game and wanted to formally introduce and welcome you in.
Your goals of PVMing are well said and something I too would like to partake in the near future as well, after I max ofcourse haha.
It's nice to see you on board hope to hear and converse with you soon.
Sincerely,
He who wanders at night.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Introduction (Bugmeat) IIyCd

Back to top Go down