+2
EvanK-Hell
Valikye
6 posters

Go down

Introduction of Valikye Empty Introduction of Valikye

Post by Valikye Sat May 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Hello All,

It is a pleasure to find an active, wholesome, and friendly clan like yours and I look forward to joining! I have played periodically since September of 2006. I have one account with the goal of becoming a completionist within the game. Specifically earning the quest and achievement capes as well as all skilling related outfits that provide benefits and to try a majority of the activities that osrs provides at least once. Hope to learn from and help others in the clan, see you all in game Smile

Thank you,
Val
Valikye
Valikye

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Valikye Empty Re: Introduction of Valikye

Post by EvanK-Hell Sat May 07, 2022 1:17 pm

Welcome officially to the clan and to the off site Smile

That's a great goal to have, not many have the will to go for all the achievements in the game. Good luck. If you get stuck with some, don't hold back in the clan chat.

Make sure you check out our discord, most of the clan weekly and monthly events are shared there and many fun topics to join.

And as well try your luck in our off site monthly lottery, you'll be able to win some coin and some fun clan rewards.

To join our weekly skill of the week competition, sign up here. This week it's hunter.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction of Valikye YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikye Sun May 08, 2022 11:21 am

Hello Evan,

Thank you for the warm welcome to the clan, I appreciate it! Thank you for your compliments/best wishes in regards to my goals, they are somewhat ambitious, but one step at a time Smile. The clan has been helpful in answering any questions I've had, which I'm thankful for! I'll check out that discord soon for sure, sounds fun.
Valikye
Valikye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 08, 2022 7:44 pm

Welcome Val,

I hope you enjoy your time here! Happy Pepo

Awesome profile pic Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction of Valikye 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Sun May 08, 2022 8:58 pm

Hey welcome Val! Love the profile pic! Your goal is a super amazing one! I wish I could comp on any version of this game one day! For now I’ll stick to trying to max first haha. Can’t wait to see you around in game and join sometimes
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon May 09, 2022 9:35 am

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite Val! Best of luck on your road to being an completionist! I am sure you will find some motivation and lots of advice from us along the way! All the best and hope to see you around
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikye Fri May 13, 2022 1:03 am

Hello Tinnitus, KingNightfury, and Shopferix

Thank you guys for the welcome to the clan as well! Hope to see you boys in the game and thank you for the compliment about my profile picture. That's not actually me to be honest, just a cool icon image I found on the web, but it is a type of picture I would take myself, haha!

You'll certainly be able to accomplish any goal you want in the game night, some goals just take more time than others Smile. Agreed Shop, the clan has helped me learn more about certain activities I did not know much about, and the atmosphere is positive, I'm sure there will be some motivation intertwined throughout time.
Valikye
Valikye

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri May 27, 2022 3:23 pm

Hello Valikye, and welcome.
It's always nice to hear that you found the clan welcoming and friendly, that is always a welcomed statement.
Those are very ambitious and honorable goals, and I truly do wish you success in achieving.
I recently got the quest cape, and finished all Hard Diary Achievements and I have to tell you it does feel great, and I look forward to seeing your achievements.
Sincerely,
He who wanders at night
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Introduction of Valikye IIyCd

Back to top Go down