shopferix
Bob
The Woo Dr
8 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by The Woo Dr Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a casual OSRS player from Canada that first started playing the game when I was like 10 years old (I'm 21 now) but quit. I started playing again about a couple years ago and have taken a few breaks but always find my way back when I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm a big noob so I am looking for a chill community that I can be apart of which will hopefully get me more into the game. I'm looking to get more into PVM in the near future so if anyone wanna teach me LMK  Cool  

RS Name: The Woo Dr
107 CMB, 1567 total level
The Woo Dr
The Woo Dr

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Bob Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:40 pm

You found the right place if you're looking for chill! We are glad to have you here!
Bob
Bob

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the clan and offsite, I noticed your question in chat, here is a good thread talking about ranks and how to best earn them. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5415-how-to-best-get-promoted
Best of luck with your goals and see you around, if you have any question feel free to ask, lots of people willing to help!
shopferix
shopferix

Introduction YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:12 am

Welcome to the clan and to the off site Smile

There are no noobs here, just some have played longer and some have played less, eventually everyone will have high skills through some effort and all the cool strong items.

This is the most mature and chill clan you'll find, with lot's of active players to talk about everything ingame and real life and also enjoy events with Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:16 pm

Hi dude, welcome!

There is lots of new content that has been added in the past few years, so don't hesitate to ask any questions in the chat - we have lots of people here that are willing to lend a helping hand Smile

Hope you catch you in game Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fe Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:14 am

Welcome to the clan, Id recommend barrows as basic PVM but seems youre already started on that, be sure to keep an eye out for clan bossing events
Nemesis Fe

Orange KQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:24 pm

Welcome to the clan!!! @The Woo Dr Feel free to ask any and all questions you have at any given time because we are all here to help one another <3 You found the best chill community because everyone in this cc is super kind and helpful! Hope we can skill and chill together sometime!
Jennirous
Jennirous

Introduction YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:34 am

Hey Woo, hope you're enjoying CC. Would be happy to give Corp a go sometime, if you're interested Smile Could maybe even get a clan mass going. That was kinda my first introduction to bossing (along with Sarachnis), and I've still got a soft spot for it.

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down