+3
Tinnitus
Risa
newbartender
7 posters

Go down

Introduction NewBartender Empty Introduction NewBartender

Post by newbartender Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:27 am

Hello there guys, I'm NewBartender and I've been lurking in the cc for a while and decided to finally make it official. I recently returned from a year long hiatus and have been greatly enjoying the game and its grind. I'm a 21 year old university student just playing in my free time. I'd like to eventually learn to raid and PVM hard bosses (once I get my combat skills up Laughing ). Looking forward to meeting everyone I haven't yet and being part of the clan!
newbartender
newbartender

Back to top Go down

Introduction NewBartender Empty Re: Introduction NewBartender

Post by Risa Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:45 pm

hi there new bartender
welcome back to osrs and welcome to osrs advice we are glad you decided to join us!
oh wow your studying at university well done! what degree are you doing? Im also a graduate I did business management a while back and graduated in 2016. I now work in a bank. Its not the dream job but hey it gets me by lol and gives me enough time to still enjoy my video games. I am looking forward to your progress feel free to talk in game in chat and also when you have the levels take part in boss of the week and bossing events.
Risa

Introduction NewBartender YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Welcome to the clan dude! It's always important to have a balance between school and time for yourself - good to see that OSRS is giving that to you. The game has definitely helped me tremendously with giving me a break outside of classes.

See you around Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction NewBartender 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:02 am

Hey hey! Guess I took it for granted that you'd already signed up, since you were part of the Secret Santa this year. People don't normally beeline for that kinda thing in my experience. But I'm glad you did, and I hope you had fun with it! Out of curiosity, what are you studying in uni?

And as always, you're in pretty good hands here if you wanna learn some bosses/raids! Usually not too too hard to find teachers, so long as you're willing to hop on Discord and can handle instructions (probably why I have so much trouble). Best of luck Smile

Introduction NewBartender NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:22 am

Hello and welcome to the offsite! Nice to see you join us here!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:45 pm

Welcome officially to the clan NewBartender! ^^ Hope to hang out with you in game Smile
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:38 pm

Welcome! I need to learn to raid too. Keep an eye on events when you're ready Smile We pretty often have cox events where people take learners
Bunny
Bunny

Introduction NewBartender 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by newbartender Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:45 am

Hey there everybody sorry I haven't answered, I've been dealing with finals and trying not to get too left behind in the agility competition.
@DoDaDamnTing I'm studying basically premed so I don't really have that much time during semesters (which explains my low stats lmao Laughing) But I'm almost done so that's good.
@Syllabic I'm trying to finish all the quests and raise my stats before doing raids as I don't really want to be the one holding down the team, and also with the Christmas Secret Santa I really wanted to do something in a group since I've been basically soloing OSRS since I've started and I was starting to get a little burned out.
@Tinnitus, Shopferix, Bunny, and Cutejenni thanks for the welcome!!!
newbartender
newbartender

Back to top Go down