Tinnitus
Syllabic
JuiceTin
7 posters

Go down

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman Empty G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman

Post by JuiceTin Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Hello folks,

Names JuiceTin (or Justin for those of you savvy enough to deduct that from Juicetin).

Currently not playing a lot, pretty much just camping wyverns for a vissy as I'm out of other things to do and maxing doesn't really interest me right now.

I'm always keen for COX raids and would love to learn TOB at some point.

Been looking for a mature clan for a while after dealing with a lot of bs with prior clans and just straight up toxicity from some Aus clans... So glad I could find this place.

Looking forward to talking to you in the CC!
JuiceTin
JuiceTin

Back to top Go down

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman Empty Re: G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman

Post by Syllabic Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Hey Justin, welcome. Already on Discord I see, so I guess this is the last official step for you.

Impressive account you've got! 2.2k is still faaar off for me as a main. Can't imagine putting all that time into an Ironman. No point in rushing to Max either, IMO. Just leads to burnout from what I've seen.

People are usually happy to bring irons along on CoX runs, so shouldn't have much trouble there. We also have the ToB Mentorship Thread, though I'm not sure how much use it's seeing at the moment. Might be a good way to get in touch with teachers, though?

Happy to have you, and I hope you have better luck with us than with your previous clans. Not much toxicity to speak of in here, as you've likely already found Smile

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:53 pm

Hey JuiceTin/Justin (love the play on words btw), welcome! Always nice to see a fellow iron joining the clan. 

Always happy to run some CoX with you. I'm still missing a Dex, so I'm always looking for an excuse to send some raids. Though I'm only 150 KC or so so far, so I guess I can't complain too much. And like Syllabic said, plenty of main accounts here don't mind CoXing with irons here - it's certainly nice, and probably not the case in most clans.

Be seeing you Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by TimJimson Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Hey JuiceTin, welcome to the offsite! Pretty decent account you've got there. It seems like you're so close to maxing, but I'm slowly learning just how long these higher levels really take. Progress is progress though, so hopefully you'll get there one day! I tend to play pretty late in the US, so hopefully I'll be seeing you in the cc. Very Happy
TimJimson
TimJimson

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi JuiceTin/Justin (I also love the play on words),
I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. If you've been looking for a mature clan, this is it! It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:59 pm

Welcome,
In case you've not found it yet, we have a discord - [url=discord.gg/osrsadvice]discord.gg/osrsadvice[/url]

Most clan activities and feedback get shared on that platform too, including the currently ongoing events such Saturday PvM mass.
OmniRick
OmniRick

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:41 pm

> 2.2k Iron

Cool I already feel flexed on.

Jokes aside, welcome to the cc! Our timezones don't quite match, but I hope to bump into you in-game regardless Smile

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman GpGlyzJ

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman F77sK4H

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

G'day from an Aussie 2.2k Ironman 4068HaS

Back to top Go down