Howdy! :B

5 posters

Go down

Howdy! :B Empty Howdy! :B

Post by darian95 Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:29 am

Howdy folks. My name is Darian (ign Goon 95) and I am new to this forum/clan. I have played osrs on and off while progressing my account at different intervals. Up to this point I have played consistently with some friends who have also joined this clan recently. I enjoy skilling, slayer, and lower effort bossing. I am pretty comfortable with CoX but the Theatre of Blood is still pretty taxing. I usually try to be fairly efficient when i'm playing, but lately i've been opting into playing the game more unconventionally and having fun with it. Self imposed challenges like GenerateTasks spreadsheet have been fun to work on when I feel unmotivated. Im excited to do some content with all of you in the future.
Happy Pepo
darian95
darian95

Back to top Go down

Howdy! :B Empty Re: Howdy! :B

Post by Spiritika Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:49 am

Hi Darian,
I've been playing RuneScape off and on since 2006. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and only regularly the past few months. I enjoy skilling and most of all questing. I'm definitely not an efficiency type player. I think it's great the RuneScape offers so many ways to approach the game for each person.

I'm fairly new to the clan but since I've been here I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. It's a great clan to chat and do things with. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Howdy! :B YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Hey Darian, 

Awesome to see you made it here. Welcome to the offsite and clan! 

I personally love the GenerateTask series as well as most of Tedious's series he has produced in the past, like his mage only ironman and Zeah locked ironman. He definitely has some awesome content. I always love seeing unique account series, although I couldn't personally imagine doing one myself. Luckily we have some awesome youtubers out there to do the dirty work for us, lol.

Definitely hit up our discord server if that's your thing, if you haven't already. We got a nice section titled "looking-for-a-group" which makes it real nice to find CoX partners. I pretty much use it anytime I want to run some Chambers. Maybe we'll run into each other and do some raids some day Smile

Catch you in game!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Howdy! :B 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Hey Darian, pleasure to meet you. Nice to have you, and your friends, (not gonna drop names? Smile) along for the ride.

Not very familiar with the task generation stuff, but that actually sounds like a nice way to get motivated. I find it difficult to stick to long grinds these days, so maybe that'd be a good way to break up the monotony.

Feel free to hit me up if you wanna do some Corp or something. That's about as low-effort as it gets, haha.

Howdy! :B NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by darian95 Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Thanks for the replies!

Spiritika - I agree. With how much information there is out nowadays its hard to not look up what works best but i'm slowly waning myself off of it! Doing diaries and getting skill reqs has been pretty fun and motivating and I haven't felt like I need to be all too efficient while doing so.

Tinnitus - yeah I had pretty much run dry on osrs video content when I found it and got excited when I saw the spreadsheet was made public. I don't do all the tasks, mostly avoid the mini games like the plague, but I do just about everything else. I will also def look into the group content whenever i'm feeling up for a raid.

Syllabic - I was holding off on the names since they had only applied a couple hours before me Razz They are Yoshimtu and Illegalchan. I also love corp, despite missing out on some necessary melee strength gear, I always have my zammy spear in the bank for when we decide to run it next. Despite being low effort I still manage to find a way to plank once per session.
darian95
darian95

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:41 am

Welcome aboard Darian, Many of us are old scapers and have returned to a bigger and better world, trying to find our niche during this weird covid time in the world but alas rs is always here, I love most of it so far as I am sure you will also!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Howdy! :B YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down