+3
DabbingBrb
Bear
FoamyFudge
7 posters

Go down

Howdy Empty Howdy

Post by FoamyFudge Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:31 pm

I've been lurking in the chat for a while now. I played RS2 on and off growing up, and I first started OSRS several years ago in college over summer break. I stopped playing to focus on school, but now that I'm done with that, I've picked RS back up.

In game I've been grinding elite diaries, and afking NMZ during work. I joined bingo, so that should be a nice change of pace from skilling.

IRL I do a lot of outdoor activies (hiking, climbing, snowboarding, backpacking, mountain biking, hammocking, you name it), and play a lot of board games (Azul, Root, Heaven & Ale, Spirit Island are some of my current favorites). I've also recently started getting into woodworking since that's fairly safe to do with COVID and all that.
FoamyFudge

Back to top Go down

Howdy Empty Re: Howdy

Post by Bear Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Glad to have you here on the forums Foamy - coincidentally right before I promoted you as well Cool

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Howdy OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:00 pm

Ah, there he is. Welcome to the offsite Foamy! Glad to have you in the clan Happy Pepo

You mention enjoying hammocking and I'm a huge fan as well. My buddies and I have several camping spots about an hour from our town and we like to bring along hammocks. You don't know true peace until you've slept all day in one of those things!

Howdy Dabna10

Howdy Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Howdy NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:37 pm

Hello Mr. Fudge. Nice to see an intro from you. Congrats on the Smiley Smile

Done any interesting hikes lately? Would love to see some pictures if you've got em Etongo Haven't been able to get out much since COVID, so I'm mostly limited to whatever trails I can find in town here. Worse places to be stuck (British Columbia), but it gets pretty stale when you've already been everywhere multiple times. Not much interest in getting lost in unmarked woods either, lol

Also, Muffin and I are trying to host an online board game event via Tabletop Simulator. We'd love to have you, if you think you'd be interested in joining us. Just recently gave out some free copies, so hopefully we'll see a good amount of people show up. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4954-muffin-n-syllabic-s-stupendous-game-night-tuesdays-6pm-pst-9pm-est-2am-utc No pressure, of course.

Howdy NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:20 am

Hey Foamy,

Thanks for the intro. I've seen some awesome footage of mountain biking, but don't think I'd ever dare to venture into the sport. I seem to already bang up my knees enough as it is doing other things. It's always nice to have a balance between both life and hobbies. Seems like you are doing very well at that Smile

Be seeing ya!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Howdy 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Hi Foamy,
I've met you in the clan chat in game but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well. Smile

Like you, I played RS2 (and RS3 for me) off and on through the years. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and only frequently within the past few months.

Good luck on your elite diaries, NMZ, and bingo!
Spiritika
Spiritika

Howdy YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Nice to see you on the forums FoamyFudge! (Mmm, delicious alliteration)

Those are some really cool outdoor activities you do, none of which I've tried lol. If you're into boardgames though, a few of us are starting a weekly game night this coming Tuesday (the 22nd)! You're more than welcome to join if you want, reach out to me in game, on discord or here and I'll add you to the group! More info is in the events section Smile

I'm also grinding elite diaries (agility is painfully slow), so best of luck! Let's make it a race ;P

Hope to see you around for a long time to come ^_^

Howdy GpGlyzJ

Howdy F77sK4H

Howdy SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Howdy 4068HaS

Back to top Go down