Howdy!

4 posters

Go down

Howdy! Empty Howdy!

Post by Master Eko1 Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:39 pm

Hey guys, my name's Eko (Yes my name is a Lost reference) and I've been a lurker in the chat for a couple years (yikes!), you may recognize my name because I can be chatty from time to time, but I mostly complain about my terrible RC pet RNG...20mil+ xp and still no pet! #soon. Anyway. I've been playing since pre-eoc, and used to be active in The Wilderness Guardians clan. When EOC dropped I basically went to World of Warcraft and took a long break from RS. OSRS is my main game these days, but I also love Skyrim and DayZ! Right now I'm working towards maxing my account and experimenting with the mobile app. I'm glad it exists but man...it really takes some getting used to, its starting to get easier though!

I've always appreciated the good vibes in the chat and that's one of the reasons I always come back to the chat to lurk.
Master Eko1
Master Eko1

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy!

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:36 pm

Hi Eko, it's nice to see you on the forums Smile

You got some good taste in games, by the way! I used to play a ton of DayZ years ago with my IRL friends. I definitely miss getting home from school and literally the first thing we would all do is turn on our computers on hop on different games like that. Nowadays I mostly play OSRS and a handful of other steam games.

Glad to hear you have been enjoying the vibes here, hoping that continues Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Howdy! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Hey Eko, nice to see you on the offsite. If you want company in misery, I'm past 22m fishing xp with no Heron Sad
I mostly used the mobile app to do birdhouse runs when I was away from a pc, but I hear it's great for specific skilling methods like fletching or pickpocketing.

Btw, how were there polar bears in the middle of the Pacific?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Howdy! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:49 am

Howdy Eko, welcome. I actually hung out in Wilderness Guardians a bit before I joined Advice, although admittedly not for very long. Seemed like a solid community though, from what I saw. I know at least a couple other clannies that used to main there before they joined up with us as well. Do you still keep in touch with anybody from back then?

Good luck with maxing! And hey, maybe having a rank next to your name will encourage you to lurk a little less Wink

P.S. I won't tell you when and where I got my RC pet. Don't feel like making any new enemies today silent

Howdy! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Eko1 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 am

OmniRick wrote:how were there polar bears in the middle of the Pacific?
That's not something I like to openly talk about, so.... let's just say Mother Mary statues aren't the only thing I handle through my international export business.
Master Eko1
Master Eko1

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Eko1 Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:10 am

Syllabic wrote:Howdy Eko, welcome. I actually hung out in Wilderness Guardians a bit before I joined Advice, although admittedly not for very long. Seemed like a solid community though, from what I saw. I know at least a couple other clannies that used to main there before they joined up with us as well. Do you still keep in touch with anybody from back then?

P.S. I won't tell you when and where I got my RC pet. Don't feel like making any new enemies today silent
Na, I havent been in touch with any of them in quite a while, I did get a surprise message from one a few months ago though. They were a good bunch of people, had a lot of good times and shared memes before the term was popularized lol. We used to have weekly PK trips where I'd have to wake up at like 6am on a Saturday just to go, and I never missed a week! I'd be lying if I said I wasnt feeling nostalgic  when thinking about it lol.

As far as the RC pet goes, I'm pretty sure you've told me already lol, IIRC you got it around 74 rc? I seem to remember you got it pretty early, I know someone else in chat said they got theirs around 40 RC...*grumbles*
Master Eko1
Master Eko1

Back to top Go down