Howdy

4 posters

Go down

Howdy Empty Howdy

Post by poppa OS Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:49 pm

Howdy folks, poppa OS here. I have visited a few days in the clan chat and really like the group.

I am newly returned from of old. I played OSRS when...well...it was just RS. I remember the game before the GE. I remember the introduction of the teleblock spell (still don't like that...). But this is a newer toon I started and played very briefly a couple years back. This go around I am really enjoying the game...so much so I went members after about a week. I am not high level, sitting around 650 total as I write this. I am no pker...I think they are a pain in the butt. I would describe myself as leaning toward the "skiller" classification. Not an iron man, but sometimes I forget and do things the hard way anyway.

I look forward to getting to know many more of you in the coming days. Thanks for letting me hang out.

pop
poppa OS
poppa OS

Back to top Go down

Howdy Empty Re: Howdy

Post by Guthran Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:12 pm

Awesome that you remember and got to experience those good Ole days! I remember back before the ge too. Nostalgia makes me think it was better experience but logic makes me remember the difficulty of selling valuables for cash lol.

Welcome back and welcome to the clan! Hope you enjoy all that osrs has become!

=] =D
Guthran
Guthran

Howdy YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:15 pm

Welcome back to RuneScape!

Be sure to share your progress with us. I'd love to see it. Smile
Alexander
Alexander

Howdy YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:05 am

We have so many O.G. Runescape members here, I think you will feel right at home. I saw you today in chat making gains and gaming hard! If you like skilling, I recommend checking out our Skill of the Week section here or on the discord and sign up! We all get to vote on what skill will be for that week, as well as some fun cash and prizes ;D. (guest members are always welcome in all competitions). Tomorrow will begin cooking as the skill of choice! Can't wait to see your progress!! bounce cheers
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Howdy YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down