Midase
Not Anon
billychapmanrs
7 posters

Go down

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs Empty hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs

Post by billychapmanrs Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello All,

my name is Jackson but my rs name is Billychapman which is a reference to a well known canadian horror movie. You can call me Billy or Jackson in game, I don't really mind.

I'm a 24 old dude from Boston MA, and I would love to join this clan. I also play in rs3 and OSRS, and I love getting to know people. I'm currently a college student with a history major and a minor in museum studies.

I love Pizza and Burgers and I love talking anything about history with anyone.

you can also add me ingame at Billychapman and my pm's are usually on.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, i'm sometimes bad at spelling with my disability that I have.

See you all in game,
Jackson aka Billy.
billychapmanrs
billychapmanrs

Back to top Go down

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs Empty Re: hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs

Post by Not Anon Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Hey, welcome to osrs advice!

I'm also new to the clan, maybe we can become friends Smile
Not Anon
Not Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by billychapmanrs Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:46 pm

Hi Not Anon,

I love being friends with anybody in game and my pm's are always open.
I believe your already on my friends list since my friend's name is like yours but it's Anon Troll.

billychapmanrs
billychapmanrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:18 pm

Hello Billy Smile

Welcome to the clan. Luckily there's dozens of people to get to know here so hopefully you'll find people to connect with!

See you around!
Midase
Midase

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Hey man,

Glad you made it to the offsite! Consider yourself already a part of the clan, because, well, you are Smile

I'm more of a pizza guy myself, I've always loved a good spinach pizza. That, and all white sauce pizzas are pretty much my go to.

Best of luck on your history major. I'm a grad student myself, and uni has been certainly different these past few months. Got classes starting back up again soon - hopefully we'll have some sort of normalcy moving forward.

Catch you in gameĀ  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Hey Billy, glad to see you on here. Good sign to see regulars in the CC continuing to trickle in. I'll be sure to use both your names interchangeably. Gotta keep you on your toes.

I'm a 24 old dude from Boston MA, and I would love to join this clan. wrote:

Joining the forums is definitely a good move for most people that want to nab a rank eventually (or if you're an old school forum junkie like some of our regulars), but as far as I'm concerned it doesn't determine who's a member and who isn't. We've got regulars that have stuck since before I even knew OSRS existed, remaining unranked the entire time. Wouldn't be incorrect to argue that they belong to the clan more than I do. I might even agree with you Laughing

You might also argue that I like talking just to hear the sound of my own voice. No arguments there, but you could have been a bit more diplomatic about it. Jeez.

Last bit, then I'll shut up and you can go back to ignoring me; History major sounds really interesting! I won't pretend like my knowledge base is anything more than broad strokes, but I've got serious respect for the work you guys put in. What culture/time period are you intending to focus on? Maybe you and @Muffin have some overlap Smile

There, stream of consciousness rant concluded. Bet you're not so worried about grammar anymore, huh? (Which I hardly noticed before you pointed it out, honestly)

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by billychapmanrs Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Hi Syllabic,

I have 2 specialties for History. I would say America from founding to end of civil war, and I really like the interesting history with Europe since some of my ancestors were crusaders.
billychapmanrs
billychapmanrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Welcome to the cc Billy! Don't worry too much about grammatical mistakes, Syllabic makes them all the time Very Happy

Very cool to have another history major around! Syl's point is actually very valid, we have a sorta venn diagram thing going on: my major (when I finally get to that point) is going to be on 19th/20th century Europe (with a focus on the East), whereas American history is a huge topic that I've totally missed out on thus far. I really hope we can learn from each other, and if you ever wanna PM me for a discussion, feel free! I'm a massive nerd Smile

Huge welcome to the cc bud, looking forward to seeing you around Very Happy

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs GpGlyzJ

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs F77sK4H

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:50 am

Hi Billy,
I've seen you in the chat in game but it's nice to meet you here on the off-site as well. I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here, everyone has been friendly and helpful. This is a great clan for getting to know people. Welcome to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

hiya All, I"m billychapmanrs YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down