Hiya!

4 posters

Go down

Hiya! Empty Hiya!

Post by DumbDuck Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:07 pm

Heya, I am Dumb Duck, or you can call my Austin. I've been more or less playing this game solo and want to start playing with others because I am very interested in bossing and just being apart of a friendly community. I have hung around the cc for a couple weeks now and am very interested in joining. Hopefully you guys will have me! Smile
DumbDuck
DumbDuck

Back to top Go down

Hiya! Empty Re: Hiya!

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Ay Austin, welcome to the offsite. We're about as friendly as communities get if you ask me, so I'd say you're in the right place Smile

As far as joining goes, you don't need to do any more than what you already have. Our standards aren't exactly strict, haha. If you're after a rank in the CC though, you can post your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley Might be a day or so wait, but Bear should get you sorted soon enough.

Got any goals besides general bossing at the moment? I'm going for the Sarachnis pet myself, and trying to work on some Thieving whenever I get bored of squashing spiders. It's a living.

As for other stuff we've got going on, feel free to check out our Discord Server if you like.

Skill of the Week is a thing as well, if you're keen on competing with incredibly sweaty people: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

And... that's enough yammering from me, I think. Feel free to hit me up some time if you want to do some Corp or something FeelsOkayMan

Hiya! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DumbDuck Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Yes, I am currently alternating between hunting the mole pet and Slayer haha.
DumbDuck
DumbDuck

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:41 pm

Welcome, DumbDuck!

Big congrats on joining the community - I know I loved joining up when I did as well.

Hope to see you in the cc and discord.
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Hello Duck, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's awesome that you decided to join this community, I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

I look forward to meeting you, see you around the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hiya! IIyCd

Back to top Go down