Tinnitus
COCOMARBELLA
Syllabic
Dohace
10 posters

Go down

Dohace's Introduction Empty Dohace's Introduction

Post by Dohace Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:18 am

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give a quick introduction about myself. I go by the in-game name of Dohace. I used to play Runescape 2 back in the day when I was younger. I stopped playing for quite a bit of time but got reinvested into it with the release of OSRS Mobile. So I've been playing for almost 1.5 years now. I am currently 1958 total level with a combat level of 120. I enjoy doing raids and all sorts of other PVM content with a CoX KC of 294 and a ToB KC of 44. I've never really been in a CC and hope to make more friends and chat with while skilling and possibly do more PvM content with. Hope to be talking to everyone soon! Also, I am based in the US and am in PST timezone.
Dohace
Dohace

Back to top Go down

Dohace's Introduction Empty Re: Dohace's Introduction

Post by Syllabic Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:31 am

Hey Dohace, nice to meet you. And welcome! Been playing for probably a similar number of years myself, though never consistently. Always have to take lots of breaks with a grindy game like Runescape. Mobile has done a lot to open up the game to a wider number of players for sure. It's a great addition, but unfortunately not something I've been able to get on with myself.

We have very similar accounts, it sounds like! Are you pushing for 2k total as well? That's my current short-term goal. I'm currently at 1992(?) total and 119 combat, so not far off of you at all. Admittedly though, your PvM experience is a lot broader than mine. Only done 2 learner CoX KC at this point, and the idea of attempting ToB kind of terrifies me Laughing Shouldn't have too much trouble finding people to raid with around here though. Seemed for a while like we'd stagnated somewhat, but a few dedicated clannies have been hosting learner raids pretty consistently the past little while. It's done a lot to revitalize things.

Got plenty of ongoing events as well, if you wanna check those out. Skill of the Week is pretty self-explanatory, and always a good time. Also got the Saturday Mass Event if you're looking to help out or just get to know people a bit better. We also do a Boss of the Week and will likely see another round of PvM Bingo starting up soon, so be sure to check out our Discord server if those appeal to you at all. Of course, I'd recommend joining anyway just for the community! Ignore me, the madman's already done it

Catch you around, and feel free to hit me up if you wanna run some Corp sometime FeelsOkayMan

Dohace's Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:46 am

Hi Dohance

Welcome to the clan and back to old school runescape.

You'll make plenty of friends in this clan and you'll enjoy the overall feel of this clam because we like to keep it peaceful and all our members are really helpful towards each other we are like a family so you can imagine what your in for when you join osrs advice. so always feel free to chat in the game in the clan chat and also feel free to come and say hi if you see us out and about in game.

happy scaping Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Dohace's Introduction OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Hey Dohance,

Welcome to the clan and offsite! I'm around the same combat level and total level on my account as you. Currently in the same boat as Syllabic at Cox - have around 5 KC only but I am really enjoying it. Our clan is very fortunate to have some patient teachers for raids - shoutout to TurtleWurdle. Just curious, have you received any notable drops at CoX or ToB yet? Seems like with that CoX KC you would have, but you never know, we've all had some terrible dry streaks =p.

Catch you in the cc!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Dohace's Introduction 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:29 pm

Heya Dohace welcome! That OSRS Mobile brought many people back into the game, myself included, do you solely play on mobile? raid on mobile? I tend to go between PC and mobile myself but only ever do easy afk stuff like fish/wc/cook and so forth, never really done much combat except very easy stuff on the mobile lol kudos to you if you are solely mobile!

Hope to catch you around in game or in clan chat Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Dohace's Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Welcome Dohace! That's some serious progress for the short amount of time you've been playing osrs.

You couldn't have asked for a better first clan to join Smile

Since we're in the same timezone, I hope to do some raids with you in the future!

Dohace's Introduction Dabna10

Dohace's Introduction Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Dohace's Introduction NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:58 pm

Hi Dohace! Like you, I used to play RuneScape back in the day - since 2006 for me. I've played off and on since then and started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. I mainly play on PC now but will sometimes skill such as fishing, woodcutting, or agility on mobile. You've accomplished quite a bit in the time you've been playing.

I'm fairly new to the clan but in the short time I've been here I've found everyone to be friendly and helpful. If you're looking for others to chat with and do in-game things with, this is a great clan for that! Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:44 am

Hey Dohace and welcome to the clan mate!

Looks like you've had a really nice warm welcome already with lots of useful information too (Brodie is a magician haha!) so just wanted to drop by to wish you all the best with whatever short or long-term goals you have planned for the account Smile

Looking forward to catching up with you more as and when we're both online and if you ever fancy coming along to the Saturdya mass PvM events we hold then we'd be more than happy to have you!

PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to pop me a message. Until then, take care, stay safe and I wish you another warm welcomes to OSRS Advice Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:24 pm

Hey Dohace! Welcome to the cc! I have yet to do raids efficiently and I hope to reach that CoX kc sometime. I look forward to seeing ya in the cc Smile
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:54 am

Welcome to the Clan mate! I haven't done raids yet, Same as soldier, I hope to do Cox in the near future Smile
Welcome again to the clan Smile
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down