0RC
ladybird2
vit
Maria Kati
8 posters

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post by Maria Kati Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Very Happy Hi all I am very pleased I found this clan I felt immediately welcomed. A little about myself..I am from the great state of Wisconsin, I started playing rs in 2004 because my son who was 8 wanted to play because his friends were and so one day he asked me to woodcut while he was at school I though this was an odd request but it was very important for him to reach lvl 75 and I felt this was my opportunity to watch and bond with my son so there began my journey.Being a single mom it felt cool to bond with my son and meet other people. a couple of years later I then met my spouse who played rs and 2 became 3. When rs3 came out we all raged quit. Last month I decided to watch you tube and i saw a video about osrs so YES!! I began again and I am glad to do so. Even though I am seasoned in age I am not seasoned on osrs so I apologize ahead or time for the questions of the things that are new to me. My main is a 16 yr veteran nearly maxed who is quietly sitting in rs3 and will remain there.
Enough about me glad to meet you all!
Cherie Maria
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Post by vit Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Welcome to the CC and OSRS Cherie! The game is a little different to RS3 now, although you will also find many similarities... Make yourself at home and reach out if you need anything Smile
vit
vit

My Introduction U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Welcome, many of us have had a similar journey. I have found osrs a bit like tutoring my younger self, and ive enjoyed it immensely, more so because of the friendship and shared knowledge in this lovely clan. I do hope you enjoy it too, there is always someone ready and able to ask questions...as they say...that's what we are here for. See you in game my pm is always open.
ladybird2

My Introduction NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Welcome! This is a wonderful clan to be a part of; we're glad to have you on board!
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Glad to see you got your intro sorted! We're happy to have you Smile

I think it's absolutely lovely that you got into the game just because it was important to your son. That sounds like an awesome bonding experience. I wish my mom had shown more of an interest in games when I was younger.

No need to apologize for any gaps in your RS knowledge, by the way. The CC is here to help all of us learn, and there are plenty of knowledgeable members that would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

If you like, you can sign up for the Skill of the Week event by posting your in-game name in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week It's good motivation, and great if you're a fan of friendly competition.

Looking forward to chatting with you Very Happy

Last edited by Syllabic on Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:08 pm

What an amazing introduction and story behind you starting to play RS back in the day!

I started playing in 2006 when my Grade 6 teacher Mr. Doherty was playing at break time on our classroom computer and we were all gathered round watching and asking questions like typical 11 year old children haha. Funnily enough, he was woodcutting when I first watched him and when he explained the game I instantly fell in-love Very Happy

If you ever need anything, my PM is always on!

Looking forward to seeing you around in the CC, until then, take care Smile

Last edited by Th1s Land on Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
This Land
This Land

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Very Happy Love this ty for sharing and love your teacher!!!!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Welcome to the clan! It's great to have you here Smile
bokeh_dot

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:16 pm

Hey Maria, glad to see you officially join! You kicked butt in hide and seek earlier. Happy you'll have a fury now Smile

Never apologize for asking questions in cc because so many of us love answering them!

My Introduction Dabna10

My Introduction Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

My Introduction NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Thank you for hosting<3 I am having a good time in clan never played h/s was a hoot
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:48 pm

Well you're a natural kid. They happen randomly and I always drop what I'm doing to participate, I find them so much fun! Being on the hosting side was quite fun as well, might have to do that more often scratch
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

My Introduction NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down