Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Weed Rakerrr Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi there I'm Weed Rakerr and my Alt is CiatrixC, I've been playing Runescape since probably 2009, I was f2p up until just a couple of weeks ago though so, I've been using this clan chat for quite a bit of help understanding a completely new game! My goal at the moment to reach the level of which I can do COX and do some cool bosses

Last edited by Weed Rakerrr on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weed Rakerrr
Weed Rakerrr

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Noctivagous Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:41 pm

Hello, CiatrixC welcome to OSRS Advice Family, its a pleasure to have you on board.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
That is a mighty fine goal hopefully we can boss together sometime in the future.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Introduction IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by This Land Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:03 am

CiatrixC wrote:Hi there I'm CiatrixC, I've been playing Runescape since probably 2009, I was f2p up until just a couple of weeks ago though so, I've been using this clan chat for quite a bit of help understanding a completely new game! My goal at the moment to reach the level of which I can do COX and do some cool bosses

Hey CiatrixC and welcome officially to the cc! Very Happy

The jump from F2P to P2P is massive and can often be very overwhelming haha, not sure if you've ever been P2P before but if you haven't then you've definitely found the right community to join and seek help from whenever it's needed. Plus, you'll 100% make some good and close friends along the way which makes your RS adventure extra special (trust me)!

My PM is always on should you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with any questions or if you just want to say hey Very Happy

Until then, take care and I look forward to meeting you properly in game when we're both online!
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down