Howdy Ho

3 posters

Go down

Howdy Ho Empty Howdy Ho

Post by Ford Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:49 pm

I originally found this CC on my main account about a year ago. Quit playing osrs as I felt like I've completed my account. A buddy of mine decided to try out the game and kept asking me for pointers. So I decided to help him out with must do quests and skills for a beginner and it really made me excited that he was going to experience that nostalgia from playing way back in 2003/4.

That nostalgic feeling brought me back into OSRS once again but I decided on a different approach. An Iron-man. Starting out was tougher but fun. Having to run everywhere and see parts of the map that I rarely visited due to having teleports everywhere. Quests were honestly fun. Getting the required items meant memorizing locations, loot tables, and monsters with their respected attack types and safespots.

I don't plan on fully maxing this account, but for the time being I'm surpassing my time spent on my main vs the iron-man' progress. I probably spent around 1b just getting the stats I have. 4 days playtime on my Iron and all stats at 20-66 for free.

This was a really long intro. Sorry lol.
Ford
Ford

Back to top Go down

Howdy Ho Empty Re: Howdy Ho

Post by Quz Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:38 pm

Welcome to the offsite Ford gl on the iron = )
Quz
Quz

Howdy Ho U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Howdy Ho Empty Re: Howdy Ho

Post by PugTart Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:40 am

aw, what a wholesome intro bounce no need to apologize! welcome to the cc! glad you are enjoying RS again, and good luck on the iron goals. I could never do that
PugTart
PugTart

Howdy Ho YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down