Mobile warrior

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mobile warrior - Page 3 Empty Re: Mobile warrior

Post by Alexander Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:40 am

I hear ya. I remember back in the day grinding Ivy to 99 Woodcutting and I found that to be the most fun thing in the world. You definitely won't catch me feeling motivated to do that again ever, lol.

I only really like doing birdhouses because I don't have to focus a whole lot of time on it. I've passively gotten 99 by doing it because it was pretty good money. I have to say that I've made around 200m gp from birdhouses

I actually don't enjoy Hunter, but it's been pretty lucrative (money and exp wise) for something that I only need to spend ~2 minutes on every hour.
Alexander
Alexander

Mobile warrior - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:08 am

200m gp?! wow thats great, i have noticed that the bird nests are really starting to add up and that excites me Very Happy how long did it take you to get 99 just doing bird houses?
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:15 pm

Birdhouses are nice gp and I intend to continue doing them for the passive hunter xp and gp from the nests.

I'm probably going to change the direction I'm going in though. I did an internet connection test last night and a 500kb p/s connection is just garbage for anything beyond bandos or solo toa < 150 for me.

I enjoy vorkath still and can manage him and bandos so I'll be doing those things for a while. Some of the people I run bandos with make the time worth while and I'd like to see the vorkath pet. He's a fun fight though imo. I've fought him enough so that the lag doesn't impede my ability to kill him.

There is a pretty large life changing event on the horizon coming to an end in one way or another this coming month. Could say it's the end of a chapter but that would be an understatement. It's more like the end of a novel; the ending of a series and the beginning of a new book in my life. If it goes well it may allow me to change my position in life. So I'll continue to play. Build up my bank and cb lvls while touching base with the reqs for sote for the gauntlet and pursuit of bowfa and crystal armor.
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:17 pm

@lilhob - I have to say, I believe it took about 2 years. But, that's 200m gp that I wouldn't have if I didn't do it passively. Razz

@Guthran - I'm glad to hear of new beginnings. I just hope that everything goes as well as it can. I look forward to seeing you in-game and getting those drops. Smile
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:15 pm

My phone bill and data renewed today so I just ran a connection speed a few times. Last weekend I was sitting at less than 280 to 500kbps now I'm between just under 1mbps to 2.8mbps. I might run a few 50 lvl toa this weekend and sharpen up to attempt some duo 150s again and see how that feels.

So this week I pretty much just stuck to vorkath and nmz. Finished off maxing strength and I usually take about 3 or 4 moonclan tabs so between 12 and 20 vork kc per night. Still no luck on that unique table though. Love hate relationship with vorkath but...meh...7m from the runs this week. I went crazy the week before last running toa burning through sara brews and scales for serpentine helm so my bank is back to where it was pre toa just about.

Starting to get an itch for some slayer tasks but suquahs are the task and...boring...thinking about spicing it up and doing konar or wildy slayer tasks to experience something new.

Sote is still on the back burner. I'm apprehensive about the gauntlet with the connection speed issues but I may push for that this weekend. Just depends on how I feel tomorrow when I wake up.

I would really like a gargoyle task for some gg. My stats have increased massively since the last time I fought them so I want to see how badly I steam roll them this time. Could get up to 10kc last time with lucky food drops maybe I could get 15 or more this time.
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3