Hey lovely people :3

4 posters

Go down

Hey lovely people :3 Empty Hey lovely people :3

Post by ZBLU Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:02 pm

Hiii :3

I'm content that I've been able to get to know some of you within the few weeks that I've been hanging around as a guest. Happy Pepo
And I must say that the people inside the clan are awesome, loving and brilliant! Almost always finding joyful conversations inside the discord or ingame clan chat.

Anyways, I'm not good at telling about myself but I can start with the history. I've been playing runescape ever since it was launched and had breaks in between the releases or major changes. But in the end got back to the game eventually.

Currently I like to play with my main and do my daily farming run and after that do some herblore. I like to collect stuff and I have some collections, I heard that the ash likes collections as well POGGIES!

Also I do play my gim and my current main goal is to get high enough of combat level and slayer level so I can work towards raid progressions and bossing generally Smile

I love when I talk about doing stuff differently (anti-no-exp-waste and yes-very-oldschool-way) that I've not been judged by my methods in the clan chat (which tells a lot (good) about the clan) bounce

I'd love to take part in the future perhaps to the sotws and chill on them as they are good motivation to focus together on that certain skill :3

Runescape isn't only game I play, I like to play halo infinite and new world (which I'm inactive on atm).
Sports are near to my heart, also handcrafts and building stuff :3

Umm I don't know what else to tell, I'm a bit shy but I'm always open for a discussion and if you have some questions feel free to ask awaya :3

Oh and thanks for reading :3 Pepo Heart
ZBLU
ZBLU

Back to top Go down

Hey lovely people :3 Empty Re: Hey lovely people :3

Post by Oen Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:46 pm

It's lovely to have you with us ZBLU! Some things that might be interesting to know if you are comfortable with sharing them: How old are you? What do you do in your daily life? Which country do you reside in?

It's great to play the game at your own pace and to do what feels like fun instead of focussing on efficiency. If at times people in our chat seem to push you towards a more efficient path, please don't feel discouraged, they mean well. Not everyone understands the casual playingstyle Razz
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Post by Splindaugh Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:50 pm

Hiya Zblu!! You're always such a joy to see in chat and on the discord as well. I defiantly enjoy the more chill and skill side of the game. The Sotw and Botw are both great motivators, especially for those 'less fun' skills like woodcutting. Hope to keep seeing you as you progress your account Smile
Splindaugh
Splindaugh

Hey lovely people :3 YP5zkAJ

Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:25 am

Heya and welcome to the clan ZBLU Smile Have seen your name pop up here and there, so it is nice to see you feel enough at home to introduce yourself ^^

Go HERE to sign up for future SOTW's, so you are good to go once a good skill comes up Smile

Seeya around ! Very Happy bounce

Hey lovely people :3 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ZBLU Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:57 am

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm from nordics Very Happy

Thanks @purple dude I will definitely will :3

Ive had two days off from the game because of work related stuff have kept me busy but looking forward to play more after I've wiped those duties off from my to-do list Very Happy
ZBLU
ZBLU

Back to top Go down