Tinnitus
PugTart
Xmiserable
11 posters

Go down

Hi, you all lovely people Empty Hi, you all lovely people

Post by Xmiserable Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:36 pm

Hello :3

I am Xmiserable, a person from Finland. You might have seen me around sometimes. I remember getting help from you people, when I lost my precious cooking gauntlets. Thank you for that. You are awesome!

I started this game with my brother, who needed someone to help him hunt people in the Wilderness. I had never played this game, but he teached me well, and soon enough I was able to hold my own in that scary place.

Unfortunately my brother moved to the other side of the world, quit the game, and left me to my own devices. I have been trying to find my own way now. I have particulary liked completing quests, and I will try to do them all eventually.

I still oftentimes feel like a total newbie in this game in all non-Wildereness related things, like skilling and such, and I always keep forgetting to bring spades, knives, hammers to where I need them. I sometimes might have been a total pest with all my questions.

I have already made a few friends and I am hoping to make more! If we meet in the Wilderness, I will be happy to share my food, antipoisons, prayer potions and such.

Love you all, cheers <3
Xmiserable
Xmiserable

Back to top Go down

Hi, you all lovely people Empty Re: Hi, you all lovely people

Post by PugTart Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:50 pm

welcome to the offsite. I have seen you around! I started playing RS because of my brother too. now I play way more than him. Razz good luck with the quests!
PugTart
PugTart

Hi, you all lovely people YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Hey Miserable! Welcome to the offsite. Hope to see you in game - my pm is always open too!

PS: If you ever get stuck on a quest, check out Slayermusiq's quest guides on YT Razz

Tinnitus
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi, you all lovely people 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:01 pm

I certainly remember meeting you ingame, and couldn't help myself from giving some advice Very Happy
Happy to see you are willing to join us, and don't be disheartened if you don't get a Smiley instantly, since we have sorta queue system, but if you just stay active in Chat as I have noticed you have been, the Smiley will happen fast Smile

And no worries, a lot of people join this clan as a Newbie, and then slowly but surely soaks up all the stuff that other people ask about, and eventually becomes the experts themselves Very Happy bounce bounce

Hi, you all lovely people NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 pm

Xmiserable wrote:Hello :3

I am Xmiserable, a person from Finland. You might have seen me around sometimes. I remember getting help from you people, when I lost my precious cooking gauntlets. Thank you for that. You are awesome!

I started this game with my brother, who needed someone to help him hunt people in the Wilderness. I had never played this game, but he teached me well, and soon enough I was able to hold my own in that scary place.

Unfortunately my brother moved to the other side of the world, quit the game, and left me to my own devices. I have been trying to find my own way now. I have particulary liked completing quests, and I will try to do them all eventually.

I still oftentimes feel like a total newbie in this game in all non-Wildereness related things, like skilling and such, and I always keep forgetting to bring spades, knives, hammers to where I need them. I sometimes might have been a total pest with all my questions.

I have already made a few friends and I am hoping to make more! If we meet in the Wilderness, I will be happy to share my food, antipoisons, prayer potions and such.

Love you all, cheers <3

Welcome, Xmiserable!

Glad to have you joining the community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:48 am

So good to see you finally making the join official! Looking forward to seeing you with that smiley face rank when the time comes, it'll be more than well deserved Smile

Not sure if this would interest you at all but we've got a discord so if you haven't already joined then do for sure, there's always lots of fun discussion / memes flying around in there, here's the link: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

All that's left for me to say is welcome officially once again! Take care, stay safe and see you in-game soon.

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by RSNBABE Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:20 am

This is one of the best threads I've read in a while. I'm sorry about your brother moving, but I'm glad you're sticking around on rs! You found the right group of people to ask questions and journey along with. Please know you are NOT being a pest when you ask questions, we all love to help. If there's any way I can help you in game, or if you just want a friend, my rsn is 'Babe'. See you around! Very Happy
RSNBABE
RSNBABE

Back to top Go down

Post by Xmiserable Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Thank you all for the support!

I have truly found the best community in RuneScape and I am proud of being a part of it now. This game has a lot to offer and a lot of things to do. I have never really played any games quite like this and I am looking forward to my journey ahead with you all!

Ps. You don't have to worry about smileys and such with me. All I am looking for here is new friends. The grind can get lonely sometimes Smile
Xmiserable
Xmiserable

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxae Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:12 pm

Welcome! Feel free to add me in game if you need a hand with anything!
Axxae
Axxae

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri May 01, 2020 4:40 am

Hey! Was reminded that you'd posted an intro when I saw you earlier at Sarachnis.

First off, if you're going for the pet, I sincerely hope you don't end up being stuck there as long as I've been. I can't even really complain, since I'm still under the drop-rate, but... I'm gonna keep complaining anyway. That boss sucks.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother! I always felt it would have been nice to have a sibling to play games with. I never really had friends that lived close enough for me to just pop over and hang out, so I had to make my own fun a lot of the time. Would have alleviated a lot of my adolescent boredom Laughing

It's pretty great that you're into questing, ya know. I used to be, back before I sucked all the fun out of the game by learning (though not necessarily utilizing) optimal skilling methods and using guides for everything. I'm sure I'll get a quest cape some day, but that day is not approaching fast to say the least.

As for asking questions, the absolute last thing on your mind should be worrying that you're asking too many. That's how you become a better, more knowledgeable player! Ask enough questions and soon enough you'll be the one answering them Smile

P.S. In response to your title: no u

Hi, you all lovely people NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Fri May 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey X Smile
We've played together in game, but saw your intro so thought I'd say hi Smile
Welcome!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri May 08, 2020 11:45 am

WElcome you can add me also. However i have not been on in some weeks now! Enjoy the clan, best people you will meet in game are all right here! <3
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Back to top Go down